C Section and Pregnancy question

18NPregnant

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
i had a c section with my son 9 months ago and i am currently 21 weeks pregnant and ontop of the painful cramps and pains i am feeling all day unless i am laying down my c section incision is starting to hurt and burn, and im starting to have some spotting

has anyone else experienced this, is it normal?

I had a section, but that's nearly 3yrs ago now. I have no pain at all. Maybe you should speak to your miwdie about the pain you are getting as its still pretty soon after your section, 1-2 yrs is normally the advised recovery period. Maybe someone whose had a section more recently might be of more help, sorry. Hope it feels better soon XX

call your hospital maternity unit now. I'm preg after a section and had some stabbing pains and they said that any spotting with scar pain could indicate a rupture. they say you're supposed to wait for a year after a section before getting preg again as otherwise the scar isn't properly healed so i'm surprised theyre not monitoring you a bit more closely. CALL THE HOSPITAL NOW. x

i had a c-section march and am 19+ weeks pregnant again and i carnt even feel my scar

whether you can feel it or not is irrelevant. It makes it more likely to rupture as the scar tissue doesn't have time to heal properly. i know accidents happen but it puts baby at terrible risk.

definatly call the hospital like others have said its too early for your scars to have had time to heal good luck x

now im rele worried, this baby wasnt planned, i wouldnt have gotten pregnant this soon because of the c section, but now im concerned. im trying to get through to the hospital now if i cant then im just gonna take a trip up there

dont panic as youll make ya self anxious. stay calm and keep trying to get through, you got someone with you to take or watch the babba x

sorry to worry you but that's exactly what I was told when I went in on Tuesday. i assumed it wasn't planned btw! happy accident and all that. But you should be monitored a bit more closely and I can't believe they haven't given you any advice about this. bloody ridiculous!

im trying to get ahold of my sister to, my fiance is on his way home from work so worst comes to worst jordan comes to hospital with us and matt gets to look after him while there

i will admitt my doctor is stupid doesnt ask questions doesnt say much, my fiance has a genetic heart condition and my dr didnt ask anything bout it

Hope that everything is ok and you are doing the right thing getting checked over x

well my midwife hasnt mentioned anythin about my c-section scar and/or if i get any problems with it..ill ask them next week at the scan ..its not good no to be informed on things

no i feel pretty in the dark, like i know my dr didn do the c section as i go see an ob at 28 weeks but you'd think he would be informed

Hope you are ok hun x

How are things today? Did you manage to get to hospital? XX

yes i got to the hospital and they told me to try and take it easy as the spotting has stopped, and the pain in my incision scar is the nerves healing still which makes sense, but they said if the pain continues then to come back up and i will be put on bed rest since the pain only rele releaves when i am laying down, pain is still here so chances are i will be taking a trip back up to the hospital if it is still here tomorrow, thanks for all your help ladies

arrr no hope your ok, ive had 3 sections and my scar has always been in the worst pain ever even when not pregnant i will be having a section again this time about a month early due to so many sections and now anterior placenta in the way of the incision which has to be made to get bubs out, hope you feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->