C section and sterilised.?

jem_5500

Reaction score
Does anyone know the recovery/if they will do this. Will be my third section and I know I don't want any more after this :)

As far as I know they will. You'll need to talk to your consultant about it pretty early on, maybe 20 week appointment to get ball rolling.

Well, one of us needs to be done and it makes sense me if already there! Wonder how long it takes.?

It depends how old you are my friend was 24 and wanted sterilising and the refused to do it ! But as u will be having a 3rd section they may,

There's a lot too think about though what if you change your mind etc , there's simple contraception these days the coil with no hormone is a good one x

They do here in Aus and you need to mention it early on ofc so they can get it organised, it adds about 20 mins on to the operation (c-section) Hope that helps :)

I'm also wanting to be sterilised after this baby arrives. I'm 30 and this will be my 4th baby. I don't want any more. Although I have had 3 normal deliverys.

Yeah I'm 31, I know I don't want more and if anything were to happen with hubby I still have three children it's enough xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->