C-Section, Formula Feeding... Period?

easton_87

Mommy to Summer
Reaction score
I had a c-section after my DD was 10 days overdue. I bled for about 4 weeks, then it stopped. I have to formula feed because my milk never came in. She is now 8 weeks old and I think my period is here. Its really heavy though, heavier than what I am used to. Is this normal? When did your periods start again and was it heavy?

I had a section and formula fed, my period came at 6 weeks pp and yes it was slightly heavier.

I had a c-section and also formula feed, I had a period about 10 weeks pp. It was slightly heavier but lasted the same amount of time as normal with less cramps.

i had a csection and bf for two weeks, then switched to ff. my period came about 5 weeks pp. it was heavier, but still lasted only a week. i had more cramping then usual. but the second period took two months to show up! its all back to normal now though.

With dd, first period came at 8 weeks, very heavy and very painful. Carried on like that for a few goes.

This time it came 5 weeks pp and consisted of 3hrs of cots the size of my hand, nothing for a day then 9 days of more normal period. Not as painful though. Number 2 is on its way and I'm in agony though. Enough to contemplate baby 3. Or a hysterectomy.

I had a c-section and formula fed from birth, my period came at 7 weeks pp and was a bit heavier than it used to be and lasted slightly longer. All manageable though.

I had emergency c-sec and bled for 4 weeks pp. Period then came 3 weeks later. Slightly heavier than pre-preg but absolutley no cramps:happydance: Just started period number 2 and again no cramps :happydance::happydance: Started taking the pill today (no more babies for a while, 2 is def enough, especially at once!:haha:) so looking forward to lighter periods again. Loving the no cramps though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->