C-section in am!!! **update- he's here!!**

Sophiasmom

Expecting #3!!
Reaction score
Well my labs finally came back and I do have Cholestasis. Heading to do my pre-op now and I'll meet my little man in the morning!!!! Excited/relieved and totally over emotional since I've lost so much sleep due to itching.

Aw bless you! Good luck!! Wow you get to hold your bubba tomorrow xx

Wishing u all best. I wud say try and get some rest...but bet your way too excited.

Thank you!! I'm such a mixture of emotions right now- sooo excited to meet baby boy, exhausted bc. I haven't really slept in days from all the itching, relief bc I know I'm not crazy imagining symptoms. I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight, but it's light the greatest Christmas Eve ever!! :haha:

Aww bless you, I hope it all goes well for you tomorrow and you can finally meet your little man. Hope you manage to get some rest tonight x

Good luck for tomorrow! I'm also section in the AM too :) ultra excited and nervous have a great time meeting your wee man! Xx

Good luck! I've had severe itching that kept me up at night during second tri, but I'm sure it was nowhere near what you've gone through. Glad you'll have relief soon and meet your LO

Exciting ! Get plenty of rest before the big moment xx

Good luck on your c- sections ladies. May both of you have smooth deliveries and heal quickly.

Ronan Andrew was born at 1059 this morning. 7lb5oz and 20 inches long. He is doing great but taken to NICU just to watch breathing for a few hours. I'm sleepy (barely slept last night) but beyond excited right now!! What an amazing day!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 39

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh