C-Section three months ago worried I am pregnant AGAIN!! Advice needed.

tiffuhknee

Reaction score
Hello ladies I have never been on this forum before but I am looking for the best place to ask my question. I had my first baby born via C-Section on January 3rd a baby boy. I am breast feeding him but also supplementing due to milk supply. I BF in the morning afternoon and at night so three times and the rest is formula. I had used the pull out method with my baby's father from March 6th-March 13th. I bled for five weeks after having my son it stopped for a few days then I bled again for a few days. Four days ago I had brown blood come out just once and nothing more. I took a pregnancy test that night and it was negative and then another negative test came up two days ago. My question is could I be pregnant? I have been having crazy dreams of giving birth just like I did with my Son. I am super scared to be pregnant so soon after a C-Section. Any input would be great ladies. Sorry if my post is confusing I am just a nervous wreck right now.

What about the bleeding makes you think you could be pregnant?

If you bled after you had sex, I would think there is little chance of you being pregnant.

You may want to consider using condoms or getting on some other kind of birth control if you do not want to entertain the idea of getting pregnant right now.

Well luckily I am 2500 miles away from DH for now. It is not that I don't want to be pregnant if I am great it just worries me being so close to another C-Section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->