c section tomorrow

dizzyisacow

wife,mother & myself
Reaction score
what would you do on your last day before meeting your baby?:cloud9:

Good luck tomorrow!

I'd probably clean the house and stock the fridge with groceries!

. . . . . and have a special day with chilldren you already have. I have my section 3 weeks today and im hoping to have a lovely sunday with my other half and 4 year old son. Just at home, but lovely roast that we all make, playing games and watching films, spending quality time together.

Good luck for tomorrow x

How fast has that gone!?!?
I would spend the day with Ari and have a nice meal with oh!

Good luck tomorrow x

just chill with your family babes or do anything that needs doing last minute

good luck for tomorrow x

Well I am booked in for next Tuesday & my plans are -

Sunday - Cleaning, shopping for nice food to be stored, taking my partners two little girls to a 4th birthday party & finishing day off with a nice meal with our two sets of parents :)

Monday - Nice lie in with my partner (as he is then off for 3 weeks woo hoo), make sure all packed in hospital bags, go out for lunch, go to hospital for pre-section tests, wrap presents for the girls from their new little sister & then feet up!

Tuesday - Baby will be here!!!

Good luck for tomorrow, so excited for you xxx

SLEEP!!!!

Good luck for 2moro! Cant wait to see ur lil man xxx

I'd watch a dvd or two, go for a walk, have a looong nap, and eat some nice food :) Good luck tomorrow x

I would spend day with oh and kids and make a big special fuss of any children you may already have and let them know what great big bros and sis they are going to make!!!!
I spent day before keeping busy and kept my mind of things, checked I had everything in hospital bag and made sure I bought some treats for shower and also some nice juice and snacks to take in as with c secs you may be in a bit longer than normal,I only stayed in 48 hrs after op this time but first time was in for over a week!!!! so maybe buy some magazines/books to keep you occupied!
I just had a csec last thurs and it was a fantastic birth experience for me, its planned this time whereas first was emerggency, I only got told on the tuesday that on thursday baby would be delivered but in them 2 days I didnt have time to really flap or worry I just had to focus on enjoying time with my dd before going in and making sure I was fully stocked up on nappies/groceries etc as getting to shop is a no no this week!

oh yea and you will probably be nil by mouth I presume tomorrow so have some scrummy food today!!!!

hi - i'm having my section tommorrow too. I'd planned to have a nice chilled day with a long soak in the tub, preening myself and lounging around but got up this morning with a bloody show and not sure if waters have been leaking - so i'm porbably going to be spending it in hospital getting checked over - lol! xxx

I have mine booked for Thursday and on wednesday I have my pre-op at the hospital at 2. So in the morning Il have a quick tidy up then me and oh will take our dd out somewhere nice. In the afternoon wel go up to the hospital and then on our way home go and have a nice meal and stuff my face on my 'last supper!'
Il check my bags when I get home and then have a nice bath.

Getting excited now :D

thanks you everyone so much!! i ended up just spending time alone pampering myself and watching movies!

Good luck for tomorrow, can't wait to see pics of your new little man :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->