c-section

holsx

3rd Trimester
Reaction score
I had a c section a week ago, and its stil rli sore, anyone no how long itl take b4 i can walk properly again without it bein agony?

Oh hun I know how you feel, after my section I was out of real pain in about 2-3 weeks but I am a quick healer. It depends person to person my sis-in-law was still in pain 2 months later!!! hopefully not that long for you.
Take care hun and dont try to do to much to quickly, take time to heal properly :hug:

I have had 2 c/sections and it took a little while before i was up and about without being doubled over...Just take it easy and it will get better. BTW your baby is adorable :)

It is gettin better each day, but if i twist funny it really pulls. i just cant see the end at the mo :(

It was a few weeks for me as well. It is really frustrating. Stay down right now as much as you can. Get up a couple of times a day and move around, and then increase your activity each week. I pretty much stayed in bed the first week, and I think that really helped.

Was about 4 or 5 weeks till I felt a good bit better. I wa prescribed painkillers but didn't feel the need to take them after about 3 weeks.
Was very careful with it for 8 weeks.
And beware of pushing supermarket shopping trolleys.

Was about 4 or 5 weeks till I felt a good bit better. I wa prescribed painkillers but didn't feel the need to take them after about 3 weeks.
Was very careful with it for 8 weeks.
And beware of pushing supermarket shopping trolleys.

y?

because they don't always move in a straight line like they should. A friend of mine burst her stitches trying to control a trolley that was veering to the side.

took me about two weeks. After that I had completely stopped taking my meds, and was getting up alot better.

i had mine 3 weeks ago and im still struggling but mine has got infected and is weeping so i might be unlucky xx

It also took me a couple weeks to feel ok. I stopped taking the pain meds tho since they made me fall asleep as soon as I took them. Take it easy and you will start to feel better. I was at a Pilates class at 4weeks after. It hurt! :dohh: Your LO is so adorable btw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->