Cabriofix or Pebble?

Rachel89

Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower:

We are looking to purchase a new carseat and it comes down to a cabriofix or a pebble.

The cars we will be using don't have the anchoring points for isofix installation. And if we get a new car by that time the baby would have most likely outgrown the carseat.

I've read that the cabriofix is more comfy for infants? Something about the shape of the seat, but I don't know.

What has been your experience? Could you share with me? :flower:

We used the cabriofix for all 3 of our children, loved it but found it quite heavy. We've gone for a pebble.this time, not for any particular reason. i'm a big maxi cosi fan and used the tobi for.second stage x

My preference out of those two seems to be the pebble. It looks a bit more comfortable to me.

We're not going for either of these, but the aton q carseat as it's got an almost lie flat feature for newborns and we'll be having to drive regularly to cheshire and back (2.5 hours each way)

I used the cabiofix purely because the pebble wouldn't fit in my dinky car! Baby was very happy in it though.

We've gone for the cabriofix because I didn't like the shape of the pebble. I know that sounds ridiculous but the pebble IMO looked too compact and not very comfortable

Thank you everybody! Anybody else with insights on which one is more comfortable for an infant? The cabriofix or the pebble? xxx

We used the cabriofix and the easyfix base (we don't have isofix either) - Id highly recommend one as makes life so much easier x

Ive used both and can say i personally prefer the Cabriofix to the Pebble. I like both and some have pro's and con's more than the other, but saying that, my car now had isofix soooooo might have to rethink this one actually.. Hmm..

I believe the main differences are that the cabriofix is lighter (3.5kg vs 4.1 kg) so quite and difference, but the pebble is airline compliant so you can take it on a flight. The pebble is a bit narrower so good if you have other car seats in back of car. Not sure there is anyway of telling which is more comfy as suspect not many people have tried both...

Ive used both and can say i personally prefer the Cabriofix to the Pebble. I like both and some have pro's and con's more than the other, but saying that, my car now had isofix soooooo might have to rethink this one actually.. Hmm..

May I ask if you prefer the cabrio what makes you second guess now? And what are the pro's and con's of both?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->