Caitlyn Marie (06.06.08) Yes there's pictures!

Congratulations she is beautiful. xx

Who witness the birth? x

My mum and my friend Charlotte. Rich and my sister were outside. I don't think I could've done it without any of them. Although my sister did come in at one point and I told her to piss off aparently (totally don't remember though!) haha.

toria, she's absolutely gorgeous!!! A mini-you!!

Aww well done Toria, she is a beauty. Bet she's glad to be with Mummy now. Congratulations.

What a gorgeous little girl, a huge congrats to you and your new family.. :hugs:

Aww she is gorgeous and look at all that hair, she really is beautiful. A true little princess. Congratulations hun.
Luv Cheryl xxx

I nearly cried looking at those pics! She is an absolute stunner and that hair is amazing. Congrats! xxx

Congratulations on ur baby girl toria!! what a beauty she is!!
ur birth story sounds very similar to when i had Joshua, i agree gas and air is brilliant stuff and its actually not all that bad!
congrats again!!
x

Congratulations! She's gorgeous and just look at all that hair!!

Aww, she has so much hair! She's so cute and she has such pretty eyes. Congratulations!

Awww, she is just precious. Congrats Toria, she is lovely. It's about time she made an appearance.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:oh wow she is soooooooo gorgeous Toria!! congratulations hun. you must be soooo proud. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->