Caitlyn's firsts: Swimming, Pizza Hut & Cinema!!

S

Serene123

I have pics somewhere I will post them when I'm home.

Soo, swimming I think I posted about already. She was so clingy at first and was jus tucked up into a ball clinging onto my chest for ages crying lightly but not screaming, just abit confused! She soon started taking chances and by the end she would be passed from me and Deb (sister) without any hassle smiling and giggling!

Cinema and Pizza Hut for my nieces birthday, I thought would be traumatic. It wasn't. We went into the cinema and she fell asleep. Woke up near the end and had a boogie to the last few songs (High School Musical 3). It was fab. Then we went to Pizza Hut and she sat in the high chair with a rusk and was a little angel! Couldn't believe it. No longer worried about taking her out.

:cloud9:

:happydance:

awww wow she was so good, cant wait til i can do stuff like that with jack

Glad you two are having such a good time!

Caitlyin's so adorable....:D

sounds like a lovely day!! so nice when ur little 1's cooperate. xx

I cant wait till my LO gets the chance to swim , he tries so hard in the bath tub but gets no where ..

Toria we need to see the pics I cant wait :)

Glad you are both enjoying you break sweetie x

it makes sucha difference when you arent scared to take them out doesnt it! Well done to you two!

Teddy is almost there. OH and I have been out for a nice sit down lunch twice now. And the last time we didnt have to eat up quick!!!:rofl: Am almost feeling normal!

Bless her... what a good girl x glad your both having fun :) x

That's great!! Glad you aren't worried about taking her out any longer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->