Callie Dawn July 11th 09 more pics added

JennieyL

Reaction score
More pictures added on page 2!!!

I had my baby girl July 11th at 11:09 PM!!!
After being 4 days over I had to go in to have my first dose of the Gel inserted because I wasnt contracting at all!.. that was at 9:00 on the 11th!
got released from the hospital at 12:00 after nothing was happening and was told to come back at 2:30 to have another dose
When i got there I waited till about 5:00 to see my doctor when he told me that he wouldnt insert another dose because it looked like i was having a few little contractions, gave me some sleeping pills and said to call in the morning and they would tell me when to come back!
So I went to my mothers house because we live an hour away from town and took the pills at about 6:30.. I woke up at about 8:30 and when I stood up I thought my water had broken!.. turns out.. I just peed on the floor. haha.. ugh.. But I didnt feel right so I called my sister to get her to pick me up and take me to the hospital to get checked out she was running me through the halls in a wheel chair while a friend parked her car.. I got there at about 9:00 and she said I was only 2 cm dialated.. I felt like i was going to die.. and hour later I was 8cm.. and by the time they got me over to the delivery room I was already 10 cm.. in less then 2 hours!!!!!! my sister called my oh as soon as we got there so he arrived at the hospital 10 minutes to 11:00 and she was born at 11:09.. It was sooo fast I couldnt get the epidural!!!!.. nothing.. they left me hanging.. I had a second degree tear because she was sooo fast.. but I am totally inlove:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
Her name is Callie Dawn , she weighs 9lbs 3 ozs :)
I just love her to peices!!!
DSCN01412.jpg
DSCN0161.jpg
DSCN01091.jpg

Congrats she is beautiful!!! Look at all that hair!!!

thank you guys.. I think she is just adorable.. the most beautiful thing ever.. but I am her mother.. and i am sure we all thing that about our little ones :)

Awww what a total cutie! Big congrats!

Congrats !! Love her head of hair :)

All the best for the future

:pink:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

awww what a cutie!! Congratulations x

Trying on the dress for the wedding (She didnt like it much haha)
DSCN0399.jpg

DSCN0407.jpg

DSCN0418.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back