~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

hey ladies

moved over to the last box today :yipee:

:dance: congrats on last box :D not long at all now :cloud9: xx

Happy due date Vickie! Bit different to Evie! Does it feel weird reaching your EDD? I mean I was expecting to be overdue and it was hard when I went past the day I was with James so I can imagine it's really hard!

Wahoo Samzi!!

Very weird! With Evie I didn't get all the "are you still pregnant?" texts and messages. I swear I'm going to flip at the next person that asks me if I've had her yet! :dohh:

Happy Due date hun :happydance:

and samzi - well done on last box :thumbup:

xx

Very weird! With Evie I didn't get all the "are you still pregnant?" texts and messages. I swear I'm going to flip at the next person that asks me if I've had her yet! :dohh:

Aw no... I'm pretty sure last time I switched my phone off :haha:

Hope shes here soon vickie. cnt believe im due in just over 2 weeks eek

It's sooo frustrating isn't it! my nan would ring me daily and ask if there was any news, I must have told her a hundred times I wouldn't forget to tell her! It's nice people are excited though, just really frustrating! I would put an update on my fb status then someone would alway post 'you had the baby yet?' :dohh:

i fully expect to go over due having done it twice before if they dont indcue me because of baby size lol, so i already have my FB status prepared pretty much " we will tell you when baby is here you dont have to keep asking ..!!!

Smokey and Rach cant wait to hear your Birth announcements

Vickie: how you feeling?xx

I'm OK thanks, just a bit fed up and uncomfy :|

Aww i hope she arrives soon vickie im fed up and got 2 weeks to go. im dreading it though as i was 12days late wih my daughter and had to be induced hoping this ones isnt late and comes on his own x

I was induced early with Evie and I found the experience horrific. I'll be devastated if I have to be induced again :(

I'm sure you won't Vickie! I was starting to worry about induction but the mode you worry about stuff the less likely you are to go into labour so it's a catch 22!

I think we've all been overdue on this thread apart from Noodles who I think was induced. It's obviously a late thread lol.

i fully expect to go over due having done it twice before if they dont indcue me because of baby size lol, so i already have my FB status prepared pretty much " we will tell you when baby is here you dont have to keep asking ..!!!

That's a good idea :thumbup:

I'm still here :( Sweep yesterday didn't look promising as I'm still unfavourable, so induction is booked for next Saturday. I'm just keeping everything crossed I go before then!

Sorry bout being unfavourable hun. hope something starts soon for you. ive still got 12days to go and im fed up lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->