Calling all charting experts!

Praying4BB

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Everyone here has such a wealth of knowledge on these things, so I figured I would ask!

This is my first month charting and thus, I have no real way to know if this is just normal for me or normal in general. FF seems to think I O'd on CD17 but I really feel like the signs (cramping, bloating, EWCM, CP) of O showed up CD21-25. Funny thing is, I got positive (CB digital) OPKs on CD 17 and then again on CD23 and CD24. I've read that can be my body "gearing up to O" but didn't and I actually O'd 5-6 days later. However, my temps are weird- I thought if that happened, they wouldn't rise? But they did rise after the first positive OPK (which led FF to think that was it), and then rose again after the second set of positive OPKs. At this point, I'm not really sure when or if I O'd. :shrug: Has this ever happened to anyone else or does anyone have any thoughts? Thank you all!

My Ovulation Chart

Oh yeah, I can see why that would be confusing because your temps definitely did rise then dipped and rose again! If you hadn't mentioned that you were having other symptoms of O, I'd have thought it could have potentially been an implantation dip & then temp rise again.

I think unfortunately with FF - and anything like it - it sometimes takes a few cycles for it to get to know you sort of thing so all I can really suggest is keep entering all your data as much as possible as FF will keep learning from all of it.

I'm not much of an expert though so hopefully somebody with more knowledge can give you some insight in to this particular chart but just thought I'd share with you what I do know.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"