Calling all clomid ladies!!

tinadecember

Mummy to Evie and TTC
Reaction score
Hi girls, hopefully someone can help me out with a niggling question...

This is my first cycle on clomid, I ovulate naturally but due to my husband having low sperm motility our consultant wants me to try clomid as a last resort before IVF

I took OPKs from CD10 to CD14 and didn't get a positive and ran out of OPKs. I couldn't get out to the shops for more due to unforeseen circumstances but I'm pretty sure I ovulated on CD16 due to my boobies becoming sore on CD17 and my CM turning creamy again

I normally have a 12-13 day leutal phase meaning my period would have been due on CD29 at the latest. It's CD30 today and no signs of AF arriving

My question is, did any of you ladies have a delayed period on clomid? I don't know what to think because this is our first cycle. I could well be pregnant but I don't want to test because if I see another negative I may just end up in the loony bin haha!
Thanks girls

Xx

I'm on my 3rd cycle of clomid and my lp on the last two cycles was 15 days... Much longer than without clomid
But I prefer to hope you are PG!!!
Good luck!
:dust:

Thank you for your reply! That's exactly why I'm not testing, I suspected so! Xx

My cycles were all over the place before clomid. But the 2 ovulatory cycles that I did have: first had a LP of 13 days and then the next cycle was 12 days; both on clomid. I think it can vary a lot from woman to woman. Even my O days were way different for those 2 cycles.
Fx for you!!! I assume from your post that you're not temping? But if you are, are your temps still up?

Thanks fern, no I'm not temping. I wish I had done now though! I think if my AF arrives then I will definitely temp starting next cycle.

14DPO today for me, I've never had a 14DPO! The longest my cycle has been is 13DPO
I would officially say that today I am 2 days late.

So scared to test, I'm gonna wait it out for a few more days and if she hasn't arrived by Thursday/Friday then I will test. At which point I would be 17DPO

Any more stories girls? It's interesting to see how much this is varying from woman to woman xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->