Calling all doppler experts!!! :)

tcinks

Reaction score
Just got my sonoline b today!! I'm still early on and wasn't expecting to hear much. But I got this: https://vocaroo.com/i/s09Rihh9F1UY

Does it sound like baby's heartbeat?? Or something else? (I promise the link isn't spam, just a website I found that lets you upload sound files! ;) )

Thanks so much! :D

No, thats yours :) Babies heartbeat sounds much faster, like a galloping horse. Its very early for you to pick up. Baby is still very low down. Don't freak out if you can't find it for a few weeks yet.

That's your blood. Must have been near an artery. Baby's will be MUCH MUCH faster. If you hear a whooshing sound it's you. I believe it's an artery or something running through your uterus. Baby is more of a thump thump thump thump.

I LOVED my sonoline b! First heard baby at 9 weeks which I believe is around the earliest it can be heard. Give it time :)

Honestly, I had a lot of trouble finding the baby's heartbeat until I was about 18 weeks, I would always pick up my own! Around 18 weeks though it became much much easier to find.

Like everyone has already mentioned, the baby's heartbeat will be a lot faster. I know I found it when it hits 140+ and stays there. I tend to find it an inch or so below my naval (clearly this depends on where the baby is), but pretty low down.

Good luck!

Awesome, thanks ladies! I will try again later tonight when hubby gets home. I'm not worried, I know it's early. :) Just thought it'd be fun to try while I'm waiting for my first appointment.

That's your blood. Must have been near an artery. Baby's will be MUCH MUCH faster. If you hear a whooshing sound it's you. I believe it's an artery or something running through your uterus. Baby is more of a thump thump thump thump.

I LOVED my sonoline b! First heard baby at 9 weeks which I believe is around the earliest it can be heard. Give it time :)

That's helpful! It's good to know what I should be listening for.

I appreciate everyone's help!:hugs:

Have a listen on YouTube at some sonoline b videos. That's what I did. Once you are familiar with the sound it'll be obvious when you find it. It's much much faster than yours and, like some else said, like a galloping horse or train sound. I found mine at 10.5 weeks (didn't try before) and baby was so very low down. I had to press down near my public bone. Also, turn the volume up to max as it could sound faint this early.

Okay, now I REALLY found it! :haha:
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1UBDL2ty3oU
Only for a couple seconds, but it was so nice to hear!!! <3

Thanks for your help, ladies!

First one actually the placenta your picking up, but second file your baby &#10084; xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->