Calling all ladies!! How many dpo were you when you got your BFP!??!

Nicole_93

Reaction score
Just curious on past or current pregnancys did you get your bfp? I have so many symptoms and I just "feel" pregnant. I tested yesterday at 12dpo and got a bfn :cry:

Yet today, I still woke up with a sore lower back(not that back but noticeable), sore boobs and nipples, frequently going to the bathroom, gassy as can be and so darn sleepy the last week. Also, slightly nauseated and I have what I believe to be a cold but smells are still strong and usually with a cold, I can't smell as thing! Also, at around 5dpo I had a dark brown/dark red, what I thought was AF making a super early appearance. It was moe than spotting but not much more. That only last maybe 2 hours. Then from 5dpo-7dpo I had a dark brown and or light drown mixed with creamy cm but only when I wiped was it there. Not on the undies or liner. Then, 8dpo I wiped an had a BUNCH of that creamy, clear, snot looking cm mixed with a hint of pink. I'll post a tmi photo if you guys don't mind. Currently, I'm 13dpo and still haven't excessive creamy cm coming out, almost feels as if AF showed up but nothing. Soaking through my undies at times. AF is supposed to be here today so fingers crossed!

All and all, just wondering if I am out or sill have hope? So when did you get your :bfp: ladies?

With both my DD & this LO, I got my BFP at 10 DPO (first day I tested for both pregnancies).

A friend from these forums didn't get her BFP with her first until 17 DPO, so you're def not out yet! Good luck! :flower:

With my mmc I got a clear bfp on 9dpo.
With this pregnancy I ran out of opks so guessed ovulation at cd22 (I'm usually cd17 to 21). So I got a bfn on dpo14 (really 10dpo) and a bfp on dpo14 (really 12dpo).

I had the fainted line at 11 DPO (you could barely see it on photo though), and a less faint line at 12 DPO. We were TTC, so I knew there was a chance, but honestly didn't expect it since it was our first month of trying and I had high prolactin levels.

It wasn't until around at least 15 DPO that I got a more clear-no-squinting-required-line.

I think it was around 12dpo on FRER but it was such a squinter line. no symptoms at all, tested later that day with a digital and BFN. Only got a definite BFP at 14dpo.

Thank you guys all so much! I'm hoping this is just a super shy little bean and I get my BFP for Christmas :D AF was due today and not a cramp or anything to make me think she's on her way. Other than slight cramping, mostly on my left side. But very short In time and not even close to as bad as the witch brings! :p

There's still time! I think it was around 12/13 Dpo when I got a very very faint line. Hope you get your BFP!! 🎄🎁

Thank you girly :) I'm hoping so too! I am hoping for that Christmas mirical!! I am going to buy a test tomorrow. I have one frer left but since it's not fmu, I want want to use it. 14dpo today and symotoms still strong as ever.

I was 4 weeks pregnant when I finally tested positive! The week before I had negative HPT's and even a negative blood test at the doctors lol. I think every one is different!

I used to hate hearing this but to be completely honest I definitely had at least a few months where I was 100% convinced I was pregnant to the point where I wouldn't even have a wine with dinner only to find out I wasn't - even when I wasn't trying! Hormones are crazy things and can give you pregnancy symptoms for no particular reason.

In saying that though just because you're testing negative now definitely doesn't mean you're not pregnant! There's hope :) some people just get a positive later than others. Wishing you all the best!

In my first pregnancy I got a faint positive at 11 dpo. This time, I didn't even test until 13 dpo. I KNEW I was pregnant the moment we conceived, so I just waited to test. So I am not sure how early it would have shown up. First time around I took probably 30 tests, lol.

9dpo with both on FRER. The lines were faint but clearly there. I think inwouldnhave gotten a squinter at 8dpo but just didn't test that early.

I also knew exactly when I ovulated (to the hour) so certain about DPO.

I was 10 dpo when I got a faint BFP and then the actual BFP at 11 dpo.

16dpo, I knew I was pregnant but none of the tests were showing me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->