Calling all mums with Silver cross ventura

MrsVaughan

Expecting a bundle of joy
Reaction score
If you have this car seat what car do you have???

Tried to fit this car seat in the car and literally broke all regulations.. The car is looking impractical to have a baby.. My friend who fitted it for us said we would have trouble getting anything suitable due to the bucketed seats in the back, airbag in the front, and short seatbelts.

Stressed beyond belief

Cheers ladies

I have a Volkswagen Jetta and the Ventura fitted in it fine, no problems at all. Hope you get sorted x

Brilliant thank you, gonna look at a passat think it will be alot more practical for us and baby =]

I have this in a MINI. I can only get it to fit with the Isofix base though. It won't fit with the seatbelt xx

Mine fits in my Peugeot 207 (5 door) belted, I could use an isofix base but don't see the point with the price of them!

Mine fits in my Peugeot 207 (5 door) belted, I could use an isofix base but don't see the point with the price of them!

The base was a cheaper option for me than a new car :thumbup: :haha:

We have a renault scenic, typical boring family car haha

I had this car seat and fitted in a vauxhall corsa and ford focus xx

We had a 3-door Vauxhall Corsa and it was okay in that. xx

well after weighing up the options of cars or a new car seat the choice was made for us.. tried to fit our SilverX pram in the boot and it barely fits, risk of breaking the glass each time we close it, so a new car it is.. tried it and got it checked in a VW passat and its brilliant so now just gotta find one haha..

slight sigh of relief =]

cheers for the help girls x

Hehe my pram barely fits in my car. I have to take the wheel off but I love my car so it is tough!

Mine was in a mini convertible (with a struggle) and then an Audi a3

It all depends on the shape of the boot! The silvercross fits so neatly in our car leaving a fair bit of space too, my friend wants it too but her boot is slightly rounded and it doesn't fit in at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->