• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Yes we want to find out the gender, our next scan isn't until 22nd November which seems a long time away! lol But as much as I would love a private scan, I can't really justify the price, too expensive. So hopefully the consultant will be able to tell us on 22nd.

We have a couple of names picked out for each but i like to keep them to ourselves.

Yes we want to find out the gender, our next scan isn't until 22nd November which seems a long time away! lol But as much as I would love a private scan, I can't really justify the price, too expensive. So hopefully the consultant will be able to tell us on 22nd.

We have a couple of names picked out for each but i like to keep them to ourselves.

Ah lovely, hopefully time flys by until your next scan, i still havnt got my booking and scan date :cry:

I got my first scan at almost 13 weeks, at Whiteabbey Hospital. Which hospital are you going too? A friend of mine was at Mater and her first scan appointment got sent out just a few days before the date of the appointment.

For next midwife appointment i will be 18+ 3 instead of the usual 16 weeks, and for the scan i will be 23 weeks. Everywhere is so so busy now.

Ill be at the ulster, i hope they dont send it out a day or 2 before the scan :(

Apparently there's another baby boom at the mo. I blame crap TV. :haha:

I said to my OH i think all these babies are a sign, and he just looked at me as if id 4 heads haha

Lol There are 9 of my friends/ family/ associates all due within a month of me (give or take a month!) I blame the skimpy summer clothing! :haha:

Do any of you have your prams yet? We're going looking tomorrow. I am so lost!

ill be looking out for a double, and i so fussy no 3 wheelers and i dont like the side by side ones, i have seen 2 or 3 i like tho x

My advice on pram shopping is:
1. Be aware the Max dimensions it can be folded to *easily* fit in the boot of the car. (Ours had to have the wheels removed EVERY FREAKING TIME to get it in my corsa at the time)
2. Be aware of how many "bits" it has to be broken down to to get it folded. Many of the travel systems available have to have the buggy seat removed before folding. It means you can have the nice pram bed/buggy seat/car seat attachments, but when you're in the rain and have to remove the buggy seat, prop it against the car, faff with 20 different buttons and possibly a few extra "adaptors" to remove, before finally getting the dirty wheel bit folded and in before attempting to keep the pretty seat part clean, it's a pain in the arse. :haha:

Ill be at the ulster, i hope they dont send it out a day or 2 before the scan :(

I will have melt down if that happens too! But at this exact moment I just want the date even if it was to say I had to be there tomorrow just so the waiting can end!

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt11139d.aspx

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt11139f.aspx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_girl.jpg
https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev145pfs__.png
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/garden_bluebell_study_3_may_04__171-7153_img_adj-1.jpg https://www.dazzlejunction.com/blinkie-maker/up/1318540772.gif

Cant believe you rang them to an they said you should have your date within a day or 2!

I'm happy with my Quinny Buzz 3. Super easy to use! I won't be getting a double, I'm just gonna wear Poppy or the new baby and stick the other one in the buggy!

Hi girls is it ok if I join this group aswell? Lol I'm due on April 4th! Can't wait lol
This is my second baby I have a boy Pearce who is 3 and was also an April baby,
I wanna find out what I'm having and hopefully I can at my scan on the 25th nov
My girl names are Aislinń or Aiófe and for a boys name prob Oisín

Xx

Hi t-bell!

Pretty names you've picked!

I was thinking all afternoon about why i'm keeping the names we've picked to myself, we haven't told family/friends cos their are a few around us thats pregnant and don't want our names used by another before ours is born, (does that sound selfish?) But you girls aren't those people so here is ours,

Everly Rose if its a girl or Raylan ? (haven't worked out a middle name yet) if its boy.

Hey welcome t-bell :D
what part of N.I are you from.
which hospital are you heading to
x

Well i rang the hospital today to see whats happening with my scan date, the only got my notes from the doctor on friday, but the lady said i should hear from them shortly so frig no's how long she means by shortly. Altho at least now i no that im defo on there system :D

Wyntir im also not telling friends amd family because of the same reason, plus one of my sisters has a big mouth and likes to spread everyones news!!! But i dont mind sharing my names on here.

Oh love the names by the way, you dont hear those very often x

We told family so we got our names out there before anyone else decided to use them :haha:

We told family so we got our names out there before anyone else decided to use them :haha:

same here! at least if u tell them and they try and use it u can say 'why did u nick my baby name?' :haha: if u dont tell anyone and someone else uses it, ur a bit buggered!

welcome tbell! :wave: do u mind if i ask how u pronounce those names? i literally have no idea!

same here! at least if u tell them and they try and use it u can say 'why did u nick my baby name?' :haha: if u dont tell anyone and someone else uses it, ur a bit buggered!

welcome tbell! :wave: do u mind if i ask how u pronounce those names? i literally have no idea!

Ashlinń is pronounced Ash - ling and Aiófe is pronounced ee - fa
Oisin is pronounced osh-Ing

I'm from Belfast and I'm having bubs in the royal where I had Pearce and I couldn't fault it everyone i met was lovely (apart from 1 midwife who dismissed me as stupid when I had a miscarriage earlier in the year)

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"