Calling all NTNP's!

HippyMumma23

Reaction score
Im now officially one of you guys :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

So how many are there of you? How long have you been NTNP for so far?
Im going to wait 3 months before doing the whole OPK thing, but even then I can imagine me actually doing it, Im far too lazy. I havent bought any IC's as I just dont trust them and I think they will make me POAS addict!

Im due on very soon (period pain it hurts :wacko: ) so I wont be OV for about 14 days more of less, but Im still shouting from the rooftops that Im NTNP though. :happydance:

hey hun, Im not NTNP, im just using the pullout method at the mo, but we are actually using it quite strictly... I just wanted to wish you the very best of luck!!! I hope you get that BFP sooon

xxxxxxxxxx

We have been using the pull out method since June. No BCP or condoms. Nothing good has happened so far, but, my hubby is also pretty strict when it comes to pulling out...lol..sorry TMI.

We've been NTNP since July. We plan on actively trying in about 3 1/2 months (with ovulation kits and temps).

Me! Me! We are technically waiting and were trying to use condoms, but that was miserable for my husband so now we too are using the 'pull-out' method. And he has even said, if it happens, it happens. We will deal with it:)

Even after all the fighting... Still we only dtd 3x this entire month due to his fear and his hatred of condoms, but after a lengthy car ride and much discussion, we are back to "officially trying" this summer.. and if it happens before, it happens before.. I just want to get used to charting and temping so I will know when the best time will be to catch that eggy!

Me! My youngest is only 3 1/2 months and ive not seen af yet but we are ready for our 4th and final! prob will be ntnp for a while tho:flower:
Yeah opks are very addictive, with my 3rd I used them for 1 cycle and got through about 50 of them:blush:

I'm NTNP as of yesterday! :D

We're just hoping to see how it goes really. Don't want to get heavy with temping, opk's and such like just yet, looking forward to just having some fun really!

I'm not officially NTNP but it seems we're moving that way. We usually use spermicide but it seems we've stopped using that the past week. Time for yet another discussion with OH lol Congrats to you girls who moved over to NTNP, you're almost to TTC!! :hugs:

Thank you! We have been using the pull out method for years and years so this simply a case of well, not pulling out!

Yipee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->