Calling all POAS addicts! Test help!

red_head

Reaction score
Hey,

Just wondering where people buy their pregnancy tests from, when it's more of a habit than a hobby! :wink wink:
I'm considering eBay but just worried as you see the horrible stories about fake tests and things being sold and after three years ttc I can't handle fake results!

I buy from eBay .. learning not to like the cheap strips! You can get some good midstream ones on there .. frers and clearblue aswell! .. I've heard superdrugs own tests are good ... boots .. tesco .. asda :)

Thank you! Is there a specific seller on eBay that does decent tests? As I know that some of them aren't real - I guess just looking at the feedback for each seller? I need some cheapy ones but reliable ones!

I just look through them and find one I like the look/sound of really! I read the descriptions and look at test sensitivity .. I avoid the ones that come from China etc!

I buy the wondfo opk/hcg pack from Amazon. It's like $18 for 40 opks and 20 hpts. They aren't the best but get the job done as long as you know squinters don't count and opks don't progress. I also have prime so they get here right away/free shipping.

Otherwise I get the 88c ones from Walmart, the dollar ones from the dollar tree, or my name brands from target.

Thank you - I'm in the UK, but do have amazon prime so will look on there! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->