Calling all symptom spotters!

mamawanabe21

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
So I'm 5/6 dpo (FF says 5, I think 6!) and I'm going mad with symptom spotting, even though I know that whilst it's not impossible to have symptoms this early, it is extremely rare and much more likely to be psychological.
Anyone else out there SS?
So far, I have a niggling feeling in the uterus area on the right side, and I'm a hormonal mess (not necessarily pg hormones!)...could weep at anything! haha.
FX for xmas :bfp:
C'mon ladies, this is our month :thumbup:

I'm right there with you, I have seen some symptoms, though I am 11dpo.

Sorry, the symptoms are tender bbs, fatigue, gassy, frequent urinating, slight cramping and food aversion/preferences (ravioli and spaghettios-yes, steaks-no)

FX'd, GL and lots of :dust: for :xmas6:

I'll join. I'm either 4 or 5 dpo. I know it's probably too early for symptoms but I've had more creamy cm than usual and random twinges in my abdomen area. Keeping my fingers crossed, would love a Christmas bfp!

I'm right there with you, I have seen some symptoms, though I am 11dpo.

Sorry, the symptoms are tender bbs, fatigue, gassy, frequent urinating, slight cramping and food aversion/preferences (ravioli and spaghettios-yes, steaks-no)

FX'd, GL and lots of :dust: for :xmas6:

Oh fingers and toes crossed for you! They sure sound like positive signs! When do you plan to test? :dust:

As of an hour ago - about 3pm GMT - I have an awful metalic taste that wont budge. Still got annoying niggles!!

I'll join. I'm either 4 or 5 dpo. I know it's probably too early for symptoms but I've had more creamy cm than usual and random twinges in my abdomen area. Keeping my fingers crossed, would love a Christmas bfp!

Fingers crossed hun!
I am having hell of a lot of creamy cm. Have to keep running to the toilet thinking that AF has arrived crazy early :)

I have it all planned how I'll tell OH on xmas day. Obv it'll be too early for me to tell the whole fam, but I'd have to tell my mama too because she'll wonder why I'm not drinking over xmas!!

sending you lots of sticky :dust:

Mamawanabe21
I plan on testing after finals next week. I m/c not long ago, but I didn't test :bfp: until :witch: was late be 2-3 days.
GL and FX'd that we all get our :xmas9: :bfp:

I've heard that metallic taste is a really good sign, as is creamy cm. I don't know if mine could even mean anything being its so early.

Other "symptoms" I've had today are a mild headache, dry mouth, a runny nose, slight nausea, not being very hungry, and diarrhea. Though I could just be coming down with a cold too. :/

Anime-your chart looks really good! You've got the implantation dip plus triphasic!!

I've heard that metallic taste is a really good sign, as is creamy cm. I don't know if mine could even mean anything being its so early.

Other "symptoms" I've had today are a mild headache, dry mouth, a runny nose, slight nausea, not being very hungry, and diarrhea. Though I could just be coming down with a cold too. :/

Anime-your chart looks really good! You've got the implantation dip plus triphasic!!

Awh I hope it's not a cold! And 4dpo isn't necessarily too early - My mum knew instantly when she'd conceived her 4 children because she got symptoms straight away. Sometimes our bodies are just hyper sensitive to the hormones! I however, didn't have any symptoms when I had a chemical in 2010, just no AF which led to testing.
How are you feeling today?

I heard that too, about the metallic taste. I haven't suffered from it today, thank goodness, because it was absolutely awful - like I was sucking on a screw or something. Yuck!! My CM hasn't changed though :thumbup:
Last night I was so embarrassed...I burst into tears over nothing! :cry: I think it was a song on the tele - can't even remember which one - I just know I was blubbing like a baby in front of my WHOLE family. Eeek! Note to self: no more family visits during the tww!

Today, the only symptoms I have are: tiny niggling/pulling sensation on the right side of the uterus, and VERY sensitive nipples (TMI but I can't even wear a normal bra - I have on one of those 'Ah bras'...they're like baby powder on the skin! :thumbup:

Also....totally random and could be completely unrelated...but I had a filling in a tooth today with local anesthetic...and I had a weird reaction. I almost passed out, was shaking violently and my heart was going to beat right out of my chest! Luckily the dentist acted fast, administered something else and put my head low and feet high until I got better. It's weird because last week I had another filling (I now have 2 :cry: ) and almost three times the amount of anesthetic as today and didn't react at all. A symptom, or coincidence? Hmm...

Those all sound really promising! When are you going to test?

I had pretty distinct cramping and stabbing pains on my left side last night along with the nausea and exhaustion. Today I'm feeling better though. No cramps, no nausea, no more tired than usual. I still have creamy cm though and on and off, I have a weird taste in my mouth. It's not really metallic though, more bitter. I will probably test soon just to get it out of my system and then try to wait until next Tuesday or Wednesday to do it again.

Those all sound really promising! When are you going to test?

I had pretty distinct cramping and stabbing pains on my left side last night along with the nausea and exhaustion. Today I'm feeling better though. No cramps, no nausea, no more tired than usual. I still have creamy cm though and on and off, I have a weird taste in my mouth. It's not really metallic though, more bitter. I will probably test soon just to get it out of my system and then try to wait until next Tuesday or Wednesday to do it again.

I wanted to hold off until the 7th Dec to test, but I've ordered a whole load of ic's so as soon as they arrive (due to arrive before monday) I'll probs test every day because I'm sooo impatient :p
How many DPO are you? GL and fx xxx :dust:

Hi Ladies! I'll join you because even though I promised myself to be cool about SS, I can't help noticing the signs my body is giving me! According to my temps/chart I'm 6DPO. Symptoms so far: left side O-pain until 4dpo, mild cramping now (only notice it when i think about it), gassy, creamy/sticky CM, my left nipple has shooting pains that come and go, emotional ups and downs, and vivid dreams. Not trying to read too much into it but it's so hard! I've heard the metallic taste is a common sign of pregnancy so FX to you ladies!!

If/when we get our Christmas BFPs, how are you ladies planning on telling your significant other?

Hi Ladies! I'll join you because even though I promised myself to be cool about SS, I can't help noticing the signs my body is giving me! According to my temps/chart I'm 6DPO. Symptoms so far: left side O-pain until 4dpo, mild cramping now (only notice it when i think about it), gassy, creamy/sticky CM, my left nipple has shooting pains that come and go, emotional ups and downs, and vivid dreams. Not trying to read too much into it but it's so hard! I've heard the metallic taste is a common sign of pregnancy so FX to you ladies!!

If/when we get our Christmas BFPs, how are you ladies planning on telling your significant other?

Ooo I'm 6dpo too! Go us :) When are you planning to test Bmama? I told myself that too, not to ss, but it's almost impossible when you want something as much as I do! I find myself sitting there, thinking, '1 more day until possible implantation!" It's crazy :)

I plan on taking a test xmas morning, (not telling him before!) wrapping it up in a big box so he doesn't guess what it is, and putting it under the tree, labelled 'To Daddy.' As for telling my mum, because we're spending the day with her after, I'm going to give her a Grandma Christmas card, and let her work it out for herself. I'm sure there are some more creative ways though! How about you?!

C'mon Christmas 2012. This is it! :xmas16:

Ooo I'm 6dpo too! Go us :) When are you planning to test Bmama? I told myself that too, not to ss, but it's almost impossible when you want something as much as I do! I find myself sitting there, thinking, '1 more day until possible implantation!" It's crazy :)

I plan on taking a test xmas morning, (not telling him before!) wrapping it up in a big box so he doesn't guess what it is, and putting it under the tree, labelled 'To Daddy.' As for telling my mum, because we're spending the day with her after, I'm going to give her a Grandma Christmas card, and let her work it out for herself. I'm sure there are some more creative ways though! How about you?!

C'mon Christmas 2012. This is it! :xmas16:

SO CUTE!!!! that's awesome you are going to hold out until Christmas morning!! If AF doesn't show on December 8, I'm probably going to test because I don't think I could wait all the way until Xmas! AF is never late for me, early yes, but not late, so even waiting until the 8th would test my patience!

Since we have a furry baby I was thinking if I get a BFP, I'll make a sign to put on him that says "I'm going to be a big brother", and have him greet my DF when he gets home from work! That's assuming I can keep the testing and my excitement to myself, but it would be so wonderful if I could video tape his reaction :)

:hugs: I am the same way counting down until possible implantation! You are right when you want something so bad you just can't stop thinking about it, and looking for signs to justify it! The only thing I'm worried about it I've had a horrible cold for the past week and was on medicine, so FX that didn't ruin our chances and Santa comes early this year :xmas6:

I'll try my hardest not to tell him, but no doubt I'll end up blabbing over dinner or something haha!!
I love your idea! That is sooo sweet! You should so do it that way! How exciting!
I don't think your cold would have ruined your chances, or the medicines :) I'm worried about being on antibiotics...I have just been prescribed them today...my dentist told me they were okay for pregnant women, but I still feel awful putting a possible poison in my system :(
We'll get through it. There's always next month - thats what I keep telling myself! May I ask how long you've been TTC?

"Anything Good is worth waiting for. Anything Great is worth working for."

Welcome, bmama!

I think I'm also 6 dpo (though I may just be 5). Ever since lunch, I've been having cramps like af is coming. It's kind of freaking me out. Last month, I didn't ovulate at all and this month, it didn't happen until cd26 so I'm worried my body will just be like, eh, 6 day lp is good enough, though i know it's rarely the case to have it change lengths. Hoping its a good sign instead!

I hadn't thought of anything too special for dh... I'm sure ill run in the other room, stick in hand, going "look, look, look!" I briefly thought I was pregnant a week or so ago (combination of bad test and confusion about when I o'ed) and was planning on telling our parents by framing pictures of the first ultrasound for them to unwrap Christmas morning, but I think it will be too early for that now. I'll have to think of something else cute, hopefully!

Okay, has anyone had ewcm recently? I just noticed it when I went to the bathroom earlier. I am 99.7% sure I ovulated with temping, o pains Thursday night, and my cervix is low and very firm (almost more so than usual post-o). Researching it, it seems like it could possibly be because of implantation :)... Or just because. I also get it the day before af shows up, which is freaking me out a little, but I think I'll be okay.

Can I join you ladies?! I'm trying not to symptom spot but I'm around the same dpi as you all. I'm about 7dpo. I *could* be a little further along but my digital OPK and CBFM gave different o dates. The OPK was positive on Sunday evening and the monitor didn't detect peak until Tuesday morning. I'm not sure which is more accurate, so I'm using the day after my second peak as 1dpo. I feel really good about this month! I honestly think I'll be wrapping up the "I love daddy" onesie to open soon!

I recently read someone had a crib set up in a room with the HPT and a shirt inside and directed their DH to go see what the dog had done in that room. I don't have a crib, but we have a second hand bassinet someone had given us, so I thought if DH is at work when I test, I could do that too :) not too sure though! If he's home I think I'll just give him the gift wrapped onesie and show him the HPT once he's opened the gift. :)

Welcome, bmama!

I think I'm also 6 dpo (though I may just be 5). Ever since lunch, I've been having cramps like af is coming. It's kind of freaking me out. Last month, I didn't ovulate at all and this month, it didn't happen until cd26 so I'm worried my body will just be like, eh, 6 day lp is good enough, though i know it's rarely the case to have it change lengths. Hoping its a good sign instead!

I hadn't thought of anything too special for dh... I'm sure ill run in the other room, stick in hand, going "look, look, look!" I briefly thought I was pregnant a week or so ago (combination of bad test and confusion about when I o'ed) and was planning on telling our parents by framing pictures of the first ultrasound for them to unwrap Christmas morning, but I think it will be too early for that now. I'll have to think of something else cute, hopefully!

Cramps aren't necessarily a bad sign. The uterus contracts after ovulation to help the spermies swim on up to the tubes, so I wouldn't worry too much hun :)
I also had that idea with the us scan, but you're right, the chances of my dr getting me in for one at this time of year is probably very slim!

We must all be testing around the same time then :thumbup:

Can I join you ladies?! I'm trying not to symptom spot but I'm around the same dpi as you all. I'm about 7dpo. I *could* be a little further along but my digital OPK and CBFM gave different o dates. The OPK was positive on Sunday evening and the monitor didn't detect peak until Tuesday morning. I'm not sure which is more accurate, so I'm using the day after my second peak as 1dpo. I feel really good about this month! I honestly think I'll be wrapping up the "I love daddy" onesie to open soon!

I recently read someone had a crib set up in a room with the HPT and a shirt inside and directed their DH to go see what the dog had done in that room. I don't have a crib, but we have a second hand bassinet someone had given us, so I thought if DH is at work when I test, I could do that too :) not too sure though! If he's home I think I'll just give him the gift wrapped onesie and show him the HPT once he's opened the gift. :)

Welcome :happydance:
It's great that you feel good this month. I have all my FX crossed for you!!
When are you planning to test?
Also, that is such a friggin cute idea! I love it!! I can't steal it though, as we're not buying any baby stuff until I'm at least 16 weeks along. But if I had a crib, I would totally do that!!

I have a new 'symptom' today; a temp drop! It's fallen to below my coverline, and I feel a kind of fluttery feeling in my lower tum. Is this AF threatening me at only 7/8dpo?!?! Still have a ton of creamy cm though. Eeek. So annoyed. Guess I could be out for this month ladies!

:dust: to you all :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->