Calling all team yellow bump buddies!!!!

Me too.... He can't even wait until Christmas before giving me Christmas gifts... He's awful! I figure I have a few months to talk him into the team yellow side.

Me too.... He can't even wait until Christmas before giving me Christmas gifts... He's awful! I figure I have a few months to talk him into the team yellow side.

OH surprisingly is doing a lot better about it than I am. At the anatomy scan I was so tempted to ask the technician, but passed because we agreed to team yellow! Luckily, that was my first ultrasound and my last thus far, and because we haven't done any cell testing, I can't be too tempted. Not even the doctors know the sex.

How do you get through the anticipation?

Dh told me last night he didn't want to be team yellow anymore, he wants us to find out and not tell anyone! I am putting my foot down though, we are staying team yellow :rofl:

I'll be obsessing over this baby's nub and trying to guess and I really hope I don't get tempted at the 20 week scan.. but I am pretty adamant about staying team yellow!!!

I would like to change my prediction.... Every time I take about the baby I refer to him as a him..... I'm def. Feeling blue vibes... And honestly after 3 girls I would be a-ok with a boy hahahaha

Hahaha.. sounds good I'll change it-!! That would be awesome!!!

I would like to change my prediction.... Every time I take about the baby I refer to him as a him..... I'm def. Feeling blue vibes... And honestly after 3 girls I would be a-ok with a boy hahahaha

I've noticed that I do that too... But during first tri I was so sick and my acne was terrible! Incredibly emotional as well so that being said I thought I was having a girl. When I got my BFP I just had a hunch about it.

OH dreams about it being a girl but I have had two different ladies predict me a boy and now I'm starting to feel blue vibes. So confused!

I'll join! My edd is 29th February. We have 2 girls already and I predict that this will be our third :)

Welcome buttercup! I've added you!!!

So are y'all catching any flack from friends /family about staying team yellow? Many people are saying "how are you going to get everything ready without knowing?" OR "you can't do the nursery without knowing! " or "how will we throw you a shower if we don't know what you are having?!"

So are y'all catching any flack from friends /family about staying team yellow? Many people are saying "how are you going to get everything ready without knowing?" OR "you can't do the nursery without knowing! " or "how will we throw you a shower if we don't know what you are having?!"

Surprisingly not too much hell.... I think they are understanding about gender neutral things. We also are not doing a nursery or having a shower so I guess that saves a lot of the frustration from others

No, I've generally had the opposite actually. I think so many people find out these days that a lot of people I've spoken to, particularly the older generations, think it's lovely to wait for the surprise. The only people who have commented negatively on the decision are those who found out with their own babies and simply can't understand why we wouldn't want to know. In the words of my best friend, finding out is a "no brainer" so there's no point in even trying to explain it in that case. The most important thing is that hubby and I have been team yellow twice before and loved finding out at the birth so have no hesitation about making the same decision this time.

We've had some surprise at us not finding out this time, partly as we did with both previous pregnancies and I guess cos we have 2 girls already most people assume we must be wanting a boy and would want to know asap! I must admit i've found it quite easy to stay team yellow, I thought i'd be desperate to find out at the 20 week scan but I think as we'd already decided not to I know I would have regretted giving in. It's our last baby so i'll never get the chance to have the surprise again and I really want to :)

Hi

I am due June 30th, so super early.

I have 3 boys so a girl would be lovely, but I am going team blue. Even if it is to avoid disappointment. That sounds terrible. I will love my baby regardless of ANYTHING, having had 4 losses before I know it would never be an issue.

We have only told my sister and best friend, they are both pregnant too. We want to tell family at Christmas if we can wait that long. We've always told them by 6-8 weeks lol.

I think hubby would want to find out. We didn't with our first but dos with the 2nd and 3rd as hobby wanted to, but this is the last chance and I want to do everything how I want this time.

Hi

I am due June 30th, so super early.

I have 3 boys so a girl would be lovely, but I am going team blue. Even if it is to avoid disappointment. That sounds terrible. I will love my baby regardless of ANYTHING, having had 4 losses before I know it would never be an issue.

We have only told my sister and best friend, they are both pregnant too. We want to tell family at Christmas if we can wait that long. We've always told them by 6-8 weeks lol.

I think hubby would want to find out. We didn't with our first but dos with the 2nd and 3rd as hobby wanted to, but this is the last chance and I want to do everything how I want this time.

Oh have fun with that! I couldn't keep it from my mum, she visited me when I was 12 weeks or so and asked me point blank if I was pregnant. Are you going to do any fun holiday-themed announcements? That would be pretty cool this time of year!

I'd like to change my prediction. Thought girl at first but now it seems like a boy. Think I will keep flip flopping until I'm 5 cm dilated :p

Hi backagain!!! Welcome!!!! :)

Daisy, :rofl: , flipflop away!!!

Only one girl prediction so far lol!!! :)

Afm: dh decided last week he wanted to know the gender.. I've tried to convince him this whole time, he's not budging :/.. looks like we won't be team yellow afterall!!! :(.. there's no way I could let him know and not me, that would drive me crazy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->