calling all temping pro's PLEASE.....

S

sarahkr

:flower:
hi, this is my full cycle of temping, i'm not really sure what my chart is doing :wacko: i temped the end of my last cycle with FF, and i have temped from cd1 this time with them... its detected my ovulation, but no cross hairs?? i'm sooo confused? i've also started with ovufriend and that still hasn't detected my ovulation? am i supposed to keep dtd? as my cp and cm are non fertile anymore??? any help please ladies xxxxx:hugs:

Have u got it set to use ur opk's for ovulation detection, this will be why you have no coverline. Change it to advanced then with 2moro's temp you should get your crosshairs x

Have u got it set to use ur opk's for ovulation detection, this will be why you have no coverline. Change it to advanced then with 2moro's temp you should get your crosshairs x

:hugs:thanks hun, i'm not sure?? how do i do that hun? xxx:hugs:

Its in your chart settings, im sure you'll find it x

Im not at a computer at the min, just using the ff app, its Detector/Overide setting that needs changing x

Im not at a computer at the min, just using the ff app, its Detector/Overide setting that needs changing x

ahhh, ok hun, its just i'm on the fm, too... so will i not get cross hairs?? xxxxxx:hugs:

U need 3 days of high temps before you get crosshairs so thatll be 2mora x

Yea totally normal, its a fallback rise, nothing to worry urself about, that temp is still higher than pre o so ull get the crosshairs. I had a fallback rise last month x

Yea totally normal, its a fallback rise, nothing to worry urself about, that temp is still higher than pre o so ull get the crosshairs. I had a fallback rise last month x

:hugs:ahh thank you so much :) i was worried... as my cp and cm are non fertile now :( xxxx:hugs:

Thats normal too, once your egg had been released your cervix will close keeping your egg safe. Your cm changes to the more sperm hostile cm x

Thats normal too, once your egg had been released your cervix will close keeping your egg safe. Your cm changes to the more sperm hostile cm x

:hugs:ahh brill hun, i do check those things, so i know that i'm not fertile, it just had me worried, everyone elses charts look so good, with really high temps, mines just boring :haha: i think i'm dead, but hopefully if i get a temp rise tomoz, will that be crosshairs hun? xxxx:hugs:

Yea but u need to change ur detector to advanced. My temps are totally different every month, this is the first month ive had a slow rise so dont worry, every one is different x

Yea but u need to change ur detector to advanced. My temps are totally different every month, this is the first month ive had a slow rise so dont worry, every one is different x

:thumbup:thanks hun, i changed them to advanced, i got my crosshairs today as you said :happydance: sorry, excited that i'm not dead.... my temp was quite high this am, so i thought it might change the day :wacko: but it hasn't, thankyou very much hun, i didn't even realize what setting i had it on, is it cos i put in, opk's and fm? xxxx:hugs:

Yea, but just leave it set to advanced then ull get ur crosshairs each month. Good luck and hope u get your bfp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->