Calling all the X factor ladies!

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
what are you doing tonight?because I haven't got a clue and feel a bit lost :xmas13:

Well we have like 2 hours and 15 minutes for Westlife but I might just have to watch Strictly for the first time in however many years :haha:

I'm playing poker.

Feels weird not to have the xfactor thread to chat on :shrug: x

I have got 3 episodes of coronation street to catch up on and then I think an early night

watch it on iplayer hun....alex for strictly next year!!:haha:

ive seen the ads for it loads and only now realised the other ugly sister is mr maker :dohh:

Ive justed watched the winners story, not watching westlife - it feels dead wierd not having x factor on!!

I actually slapped on a sexy pair of 3D glasses on my new snazzy tv and decided to watch The Chronicles of Narnia: The voyage of the Dawn Treader.. Amazing!!! Would recommend! :thumbup:
Sad thing is though I had to wear them on my lonesome.. I so need to join a dating site hahahaha!

So many kids films and christmas specials/countdowns on at the moment, kinda watched a bit of strictly but got bored, didnt have the same excitement as Xfactor. That Johnathan Ross top 100 toys was a repeat from last year. There is a huge gap on saturday nights now!

I didn't realise the other ugly sister was Mr Maker, either!

last night i was at the hosp with roman :(! He has a horrid case of conjunctivitis, wah.

hes fine, his eye is just vile. i have to clean it every 30 mins as its literally glued shut :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->