Calling out all July 2008 Mommies!!!!!!!!!

suzan

Reaction score
I am due July 16, 2008 and I am so excited. I had a miscarriage at 8weeks in July 07 and have been praying to get pregnant again soon and here I am!!

Am scared and happy at the same time. I am having my first ultrasound to see if everything is going great this coming Thursday.

Where are u all !! :hugs:

Hya, I got a BFP last wednesday and am over the moon! :happydance: Havnt had a period since coming off pill in August but think i ovulated a couple of weeks ago which means my edd id end July. Need to get to docs to confirm!

I'm due July 16th too! My ticker is off i think though. :baby:

I'm due July 7th!!So glad to have all you mums to go through this with!

XXX

ive worked it out and im due round about july 3rd

hey guys im july 5th or 11th not sure as two EDD's at the moment...will hopefully find out fro deffinate on thursday as midwife appointment. sooo scared. was bleeding last week and thought id miscarried - luckily only implantation bleeding they said but have to go this thurs and double check everything...goodluck everyone.....xxxxxxx

I think I'm due around July 22, by my own estimations :rofl:

Ok girls! I want to make a list in the first thread but I just dont see the Edit bottom!!!!!!!

My EDD is July 12th, at least until my sonogram proves otherwise! I get the scan done Nov. 30th!!!! Can't wait!

i'm due in the first week of July as well...well according to my own calculations that is. I am going to get my first u/s next week so then I'll know my TRUE due date!!

I am due on the 15th July (ish) will know a more accurate date when i go for dating scan!! Which means i will be about to pop over my birthday that week LOL that should be a fun birthday !

Hey July mommies!!
Check what I found!! Cool a neat to be in our siggy!! :D

https://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5849/julyddczm4.gif

By my calculations I´m due at the end of July - depends which online pregnancy predictor I use - it varies between July 23 - 28. I´m sure I´ll find out more soon.

I miss my own birthday by about 2 weeks! Unless he or she arrives early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->