Calling teen mums from the UK

icepunck

Reaction score
I am an undergraduate student at the University of Sheffield studying Sociology and Social Policy. I am investigating teen motherhood and how their experience has changed since becoming a mother as part of my dissertation. I am specifically investigating how women identify as a teenage mother and what it means to them to be a parent. The main aim is to learn more about teenage mothers experiences.

I was wondering if you would be willing to take part?

I am looking for mothers who have child between the 16-20 years old who would be available for an one hour informal interview over Skype. I would ask a few questions on their day to day life, how their life has changed since becoming a mother and what are their future aspirations.

This research has received ethical approval from the University Research Ethics Committee. The research will be completely anonymous and confidential.

I would be very grateful if you could help me. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks.

Nancy

hiya! im not a teen anymore, but i had my first DD the july before my 19th birthday in november id be more that willing to answer any questions but would only be able to do it in emails, so if you sent the questions to me via email for me to answer when i have a bit of time free. If this is ok for you then just let me know and il PM you my email addy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->