Callum and Daddy fell down the stairs!

tone

Mummy of 2! ttc for #3
Reaction score
Last night.......was the most scary thing ever!
I heard loads of thuds and saw Leo at the bottom of the stairs, i thought it was just him but then he was going 'Oh no oh no oh no' and i saw Callum lying on the floor! I think my heart actually stopped!
I was having a wine and cheese evening with the girls and everyone had turned up already so i couldnt leave them, so Leo took him to the hospital where he had two nurses check him over and thank god hes okay!!! I have to keep a close eye on him for the next few hours! Im so glad hes okay! It was one of the most horrific experiences of my life!! :(

OMG, I bet tht scared the hell out of you both. I'm glad daddy & Callum are both ok. I still feel guilty about falling up the stairs with Oliver about 5 weeks ago!

Bloody hell, what we have to go through as parents eh? So glad he's ok. I'm dreading when something like this happens. And It's only a question of when for all of us not if!! xxx

That sounds terrifying :( So glad he's ok x

aww thats awful! Scary! :hugs: Hope they both feel better soon.

Glad they are both ok x
I soo hate stairs when theres small children to be carried about. About now I wish I lived in a bungalow. Even my 14 year old girlie nearly came a cropper on the damn things this morning.

Hope there both ok, very scary when things like that happened, i'm sure everythings fine x

Glad to hear they are both ok hun, really scary when things like that happen xx

Oh my goodness how scary, glad they are both alright xx

I'm sooooooooooooooooo glad they are both ok. How awful for you both. This is my worst nightmare. I've lived in a house with no stairs for 3 1/2 years and the new house has stairs, I've already told OH that I want carpet on the stairs! Not done in this country but I don't care, no tiles or wood, only carpet.

hope there both okay that must of been so scary!

How awful. Poppy fell off the sofa yesterday so must be something in the air at the moment. I have never felt so scared as when I heard that thud from the kitchen. Horrible experience. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->