calorie controlled diets

fifi83

Reaction score
Anybody on one? just wondering how you work out your calories for things like patatoes, fruit ect.

Like tonight having spag bol, i know you would prob have to guess but i wouldnt no where to start.

It something id be interested in doing.

I have just read on the internet you need to lose 3500 calories to loose a pound a week. id be very happy losing a pound and still enjoying some of the foods that you cant eat in certain diets i just think with calorie controlled you can eat a bit of what you fancy :)

Just looking for tips really to make it easier.

Fiona x

my dad does this,

He has a book which tells you how many calories are in what foods from that book he has a piece of paper with everything that he usually eats on which makes it easier to find.

Anything like pasta or patatoes he weighs first then works out how many calories are in that portion. Eventually he got so used to it he knew how much he could have and didnt need to weigh it anymore.

It worked for him though.

my dad does this,

He has a book which tells you how many calories are in what foods from that book he has a piece of paper with everything that he usually eats on which makes it easier to find.

Anything like pasta or patatoes he weighs first then works out how many calories are in that portion. Eventually he got so used to it he knew how much he could have and didnt need to weigh it anymore.

It worked for him though.

Ill look into the book

Thanks

no problem i think he got his from wh smiths but this was many many years ago now.

im kinda doing this and this website is fab!!

https://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/lostart.htm?gclid=CLqC1pSSnZ8CFUwA4wodU1z6Hw

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->