Calorie Counter

Jules

Mummy of 1 Girl & 1 Boy
Reaction score
Has anyone come across the website called www.livestrong.com. My partner is on a proper health kick and showed my this website its excellent (well i think so!).

You create an account and type in your age, height etc and how much your wanting to lose per week and then go to daily plate - my plate and it calculates how many calories you can have per day. You then enter everything you eat (you can put for example, macdonalds double cheeseburger:haha: and it will put how many calories, protein, fat etc it has in it) its like a diary really and tallys up everything you have eaten.

Sorry if you all already know about this! but thought you might find it useful i know i am! :flower:

I love the web page. I use it all the time to find out how many calories are in things that don't have the nutrition facts right on the box. I cant afford my own profile but I use this page a lot and I used it to find out roughly how many calories I should be eating to lose weight. :thumbup:

i use Myfitnesspal.com which is simular and has a forum for support etc too. I think its perfect and has its own Iphone app so you can keep a track whilst on the move!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->