• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cambridge diet etc

Babydance

Reaction score
Hey,

how does the cambridge diet, slimfast etc work is the diet in shake form for a reason or convieience? Xxx

Hi, i cant answer for slimfast but i can for cambridge as im an accredited consultant for them, after loosing 5s and 2lb in 15wks...

The liquid form is to help reduce your stomach size and bcos all the minerals and suppliments are formed in the shakes, convinance wise cambridge do a sachet you mis yourself or a ready made one.

Also the fluid is very satisfing and filling xxx

ah i see thanks hun i was just curious to how it worked, do you know if there is a similar program to the cambridge diet? as my BMI is to low for it xxx

hi hun unless your bmi is under 20 then its not to low x

yeh hun you could do the 810 program which is 3 sachets and a meal x

I cant answer the slimfast 1 as i dont work for them.
All i can do is guess, lol!

Having shake for brekki almost same amount of cals you'd have for brekki in cereal for example, only it contains alot of vits etc you need. They are designed to fill you up, make feel fuller for longer. Which am guessing shrinks ya stomach..? lol

Anyways, it works & its affordable!

yeh hun you could do the 810 program which is 3 sachets and a meal x

your BMI is normal hun!!!!!

Why would you want to starve your body on 810 clas per day????? :shrug:

If you want to lose a few pounds, you could cut out junk from your diet and do a bit more exercise. Without having to pay for the shakes and the like!

If you eat too little, your metabolism will get screwed up, slow down to a halt.

I am not a fan of the cambridge diet, I know there are plenty of people who have lost weight with this
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->