Preggo with #2
Reaction score
yep another thread about CD :lol:

im thinking about going on it next week
been on the site and im still a bit confused :shrug:

do you have to have the shakes?
how much does it cost weekly?
do you eat meals?

i need to shift atleast 3/4 stone for my holiday in july!

They do shakes, soups porridge and choc bars, there are a lot of different options available to u with or without food involved! shakes and stuff range from about 1.70-2.00 each so depending on the plan u go on it will be maximum of around 42 but that would be with no food or very little

Lou
xxx

thanks :) woah that seems alot £42 a week i dont think ill even
be able to afford that weekly :( i really need to lose this weight though lol.

If you're going for a meal replacement diet have you looked at slimfast or tescos own? I've looked into it and I really can't see much difference apart from the price and the fact you don't go and see someone else to get weighed. I'm not on it fully but i do use the tesco shakes for when i've not had a chance to eat (like breakfast when we are rushing to go out) and they are yummy :) £2 for 3x 330ml shakes :) Their recommended way if you are on it fully is 1 shake or snack for breakfast and lunch and then a healthy meal for tea with snacks of fruit etc in between :)

Slimfast and the likes are just full of sugar. They aren't actual meal replacements. They have very little protein and vits/minerals.

Ive been on this diet before i used to pay £37 a week this was o supply me with 3 shakes/soups per day for a week as this is what most CD councillers recommend to do it without the food...its basically 3/4 shakes or soups a day and drinking plenty of water.

Or you could do the next option which is pretty much the same but your allowed abit of chicken n veg a day to along with the 3 shakes/soups .

There are other options of your daily intake but for faster weight loss they recommend what ive just said above.

It is a hard diet but most people get used to it after a week or so i go slimming world now and i wouldnt look back on going on this diet again.

No one from CD could advise me how different they were when I asked. Yes they have more sugar but just 2 shakes will provide you with 32% (only copper is this low) and 98% RDA of vitamins and minerals and seeing as you are supposed to eat 2/3 heathy snacks aswell and a full meal, I can't see reaching RDAs a problem :) When I can get 3 shakes for the price of 1 CD i'm happy to "deal" with any increased sugar content :)

Dont really think it would be the diet for me then..if you have to have the shakes im really not one for shakes at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->