Cambridge - Pro's Con's and Q's :)

New2Bumps

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm considering this and wanted to do a bit of research so thought I'd ask you guys to share your experiences. These are the pros and cons I've thought of so far from what I've hear.

Pros:
Quick weight loss

Cons:
Shakes etc not 'real' food
Put all weight back on once you stop

Qs:
Does it affect fertility?
Can it ruin your gallblader and lead to surgery?
Do you have to start with Sole Source/

I know plenty that lost weight really quick, stones & stones now weigh more than what they started at, i think much better 'diets' on the market, however cant beat exercise & heathly eating.

i have considered this and i did try lighter life which is similar. I felt awful and craved food so much. that i stopped after a week. I think you do risk putting the weight back on agagin after as you introduce normal food agagin. Im tryin the eatting less calories and exercising more. Im hoping i can teach myself and my body a new way to eat x

Lost just under 6 stone, put on over 6 stone, and now have gallstones! Safe to say I'm sticking with weight watchers ;)

Just to be clear that is not the diet itself that gives you galstones, it is the fact that you lose weight quickly that is when people get them so any diet can cause them.

But I do agree with Kimboowee as I did Lighter Life 3 years ago and lost 5 stone, 3 years later and I am now 6.5 stone heavier. I do believe that it works for some people and it is medically ok when done properly.

Although you don't have to work hard to lose the weight you do have to work really hard to change your mindset and behaviours, because if these don't change then you will end up back where you started (take that from someone who knows).

If you need anymore info let me know. Good luck with whichever diet you choose x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->