Came off pill early Jan?

bailey4eva

Mummy to Jake :)
Reaction score
Now on CD29, taken last pill 1st Jan, still no AF or BNP so no idea what is gona happen. AF could come anytime, could be BFP first but dont mind too much either way. Will officially be TTC after first AF but been not tryin not preventin up until then. Anybody in a similar situation let me know :) Thanks x x x x

Hi,
I came off BCP on December 17th. Had loads of crazy symptoms the first month but AF arrived after a 34 day cycle. Will just have to wait and see what this month brings. Started temping this month cos I'm not sure whether I'm ov'ing. (Have been on the pill for about 15 years apart from a couple of 6 month breaks).
Good luck with TTC, hopefully your body readjusts quickly after BCP and you are not waiting long for :bfp:. You never know, you could be super lucky and have managed it first month!

Hi,
I came off BCP on December 17th. Had loads of crazy symptoms the first month but AF arrived after a 34 day cycle. Will just have to wait and see what this month brings. Started temping this month cos I'm not sure whether I'm ov'ing. (Have been on the pill for about 15 years apart from a couple of 6 month breaks).
Good luck with TTC, hopefully your body readjusts quickly after BCP and you are not waiting long for :bfp:. You never know, you could be super lucky and have managed it first month!

Seems i was super lucky hehe, BFP on CD34!! wahoo! hehe x x x

Wow!

I was going to say I am in the same poistion but I guess I am not anymore hehe...congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->