Came off pill, waiting for period so i can ttc. . . 7 weeks late xx

Selina10

Reaction score
Came off the pill in December only had 1 period since been 7 weeks since I was due on and nothing!! Been to the doctors today and she just said have to wait!!! So fustrating want regular periods before I start ttc. Will my period defenately come?? xxx

hi i have not been on the pill for a few years as it disagreed with me but my periods have become very erratic for no reason what so ever from having two in one month to last month completey missing one so frustrating i know and it does not help whe the doc says you'll just have to wait! this probably does not help or gove u any advice but i know how u feel hope it sorts itself soon for x

Hun its normal, I was on Microgynon for 6 years and came off last July09, I finally got a positive OPK a few days ago so I should have my first natural period in a couple weeks, I had blood tests, an ultrasound and all sorts (all came back normal), by the time I have my period it will have been about 8 months.

Just be patient, unfortunately it may take a while for your cycles to regulate. I'm just happy that I'm having a cycle at all now! :haha: You learn to appreciate the little things.

The wife is in the same boat, came off the pill in December and no sign of a period yet.

Definitely can be normal. My periods were crazy after coming off bc pills.

Great. This is what I have to look forward to. I'm coming off the pill a year and a half early because of this!! (I'm not kidding--that's honestly the plan! I'm coming off of it for my birthday after the wedding. Happy Birthday to me! hahaha)

I'm in a similar situation. I only took Microgynon for 3 months and came off in January but I'm still waiting for a period.

I'm feeling all of your frustrations!

I came off depo in July 2007 as i was single and not looking for a bf, then met my current OH in August 2007 and went on the pill in October 2007 as i didnt want bfp and my periods were all over the place.

Wish i hadnt now, as i dont know whether i'm coming or going!! Going to have to starting charting as soon as :witch: arrives!

Its all just SOOOO frustrating!! :growlmad:

Hey hun, i feel your pain! I came off the pill in July, and longest I went between cycles was 57 days! It was driving me nuts. I'm now using OPKs to see if i'm actually ovulating as af is still all over the place. I think we just have to wait it out...:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->