Camera outside the Lindo Wing...

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/kate-middleton/10179413/Live-Royal-baby-watch.html

It's worth watching just to see the fruitloops...:xmas13: Yesterday there was a mad woman ranting about banning page 3,a drunk fella,and my personal favourite,the man who went to have his picture taken on the steps,then slipped down the last 2 steps :haha: xx

...seriously? People clearly have far too much time on their hands!

This all happened between 10.30 and 11.15 last night :haha: too hot to sleep

I think someone must have tripped over the camera, its stuck pointing up at the windows :)

:xmas13: Yeah,i think he nipped to the loo :xmas13: It will go back to the door.xx

I couldn't be arsed to sit and watch it for longer than 2 minutes. I mean it all seems a bit stalkerish to me.

She's on route to the hospital apparently. It should get more interesting.

I can't believe so many people are so obsessed. Its a woman giving birth. WHO CARES.

Wow this is seriously obsessive. But when I can't sleep tonight I know for sure i'll take a look. Hopefully i'll catch something hilarious!

My brother is getting drunk near by tonight, so watch out july2013 it might be his butt you get to see :haha:

Im sure the camera man is getting drunk, its not only still pointing at the windows but gone lopsided now :)

They filmed a fitting man :nope:

That's horrible tasha. Total lack of privacy foraanyone who needs to use that hospital. I hope she has a homebirth and has a month long babymoon.

I dint get it.

The announcement is being made via a board at Buckingham Palace and its probable she'll spend time at the hospital before leaving so wouldn't they be better camped there?

Yeah a man having fit. He was in the middle of the road further down and paramedics were with him.

Blah that would serve them right.

ellismum they want photos of her going in and coming out, there will be some at Buckingham palace when she goes in, there are some at her parents house too.

The first anyone in the 'outside' will know that baby has arrived will be when someone appears clutching a piece of paper that is then driven to buckingham palace and put on the easel...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->