Camera outside the Lindo Wing...

Would laugh if she did!! :) I'm watching the drunks at the moment....1 already been ranting at the camera... :xmas13:

I feel so sorry for her and other people using the hospital. All I can think is when I was in labour last time and we were on our way to hospital imagine if I had been hounded by cameras and tried to sneak into the hospital or even just walk in mid contraction and 100s of cameras going off !

I understand people are interested and excited but they say they will let people know once she is safely in the hospital so why can't the press wait until then and go down to wait for there picture as she will be in for at least a day anyway I would think. Even better would have been if they could have given them a few days and they could have had a quick photo call once they had settled down and recovered a bit.

Also I keep thinking of my friend who went 11 days over due and how mad she was driven by her family etc texting and phoning her to see if she had had the baby. She kept saying do you think I just forgot to tell you !! Kate must have that x100000 plus she might not even have reached her due date yet for all we know. I hope her hormones are not to crazy as I am sure the pressure must be crazy.

I used to work at St Marys.

The NHS patients will be entering via another door (cameras are facing the Lindo Wing entrance) and the private patients probably can too since the Lindo wing isn't a separate building. The private patients due to deliver there will probably know they can use other entrances if they want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->