Camlets (very late) wedding journal

Camlet

Mummy of 3 :)
Reaction score
Hi everyone I know its a bit late to be starting a wedding journal considering everything is pretty much nearly done but I've been feeling the need to vent my feelings & plans so here goes.. Me & OH have been together 10 years this May & have 3 beautiful children together :cloud9: We had originally planned to get married in July 2011 but had to cancel due to our son needing an operation, thank god everything went fine with the operation and he also now has full diagnosis for all his other problems so OH & I decided we finally feel ready to try again & will be getting married on 10th August this year :cloud9: I am hoping to lose quite a bit of weight so will probably use this journal to hopefully help keep me on track & motivated as well. At the moment I'm feeling a bit fed up with the wedding as after a lot of drama thanks to my mother I now have a new wedding dress that I'm really not sure about :( I feel like I was bullied into buying it & still love my old dress so much that it doesn't even compare :cry: I guess that's the real reason why I felt the need to make this journal to try & get myself back into the wedding mood as I've really lost interest since :(

Well I'm feeling a lot better about everything now & am finally coming round to the idea of the new dress :) I have asked one of my close friends & my maid of honour to come with me to try the dress on again so I can get pictures & get their opinion on it. We've also just written most of our invitations out to hopefully be sent out in the next couple of weeks which has actually got me feeling excited about it all again :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->