can a period be for one day? tmi

Tryingx

Reaction score
TMI!!!

Hi all

I had a negative preg test at 2.5wks after my loss and my bleeding stopped at 3 weeks post delivery. I had a really tiny amount of spotting that lasted 1 day at 4 wks post delivery. I then had wat i thought was my period (cos of the moderate amount of blood there was) at exactly 5 wks post delivery. However, this "period" ended up being just two lots of dark red blood (once on knickers n once when wiping myself) in the morning with no more throughout the day or even today! Was this a period? was this cycle day 1? Im so confused and worried. Im feeling so emotional, had baby's funeral on wednesday, so js wana get on with things but now my body is confusing me! :-(

Hi hon, I'm so sorry, I hope the funeral went as well as it could.

I don't really know the answer hon but my periods are acting very strangely too. I suppose you should just take note of it and treat it as CD1 and see if the next one turns up at the right time or not, it will help you work out what's going on. I now that doesn't help you when you are impatient to get back to things but I don't know what else to advise - it may take a couple of cycles to get back to normal. My 1st one was 5 weeks after the loss too, but ots of women had different timescales.

My 1st 2 cycles were normal and bang on time but the last 2 have been only for one day really, sorry I can't be of more help than that. It may just be that straight after the loss it will take your body a while to get the hormonal balance back to get a proper period. If in doubt, maybe speak to your doctor?

sorry I can't be more help, I know how annoying and puzzling that is. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->