Can any experienced tempers help me out!

WishfulX1

Reaction score
Hi ladies, well af due tomorrow/Sunday and can really feel her coming :( so looks like i will be going into the one year ttc month!! Have been using my cbfm for 4 months now but thinking I may start temping but no idea how/when to start and looking for some experienced tempers to give me a quick class on temping!!

Is there a specific bbt you have to buy? Where to buy? (uk)
when do you start? Cd1?
How much should your temp rise?
When to take it? Same time everyday?

Thanks ladies!!

I took my temp with my LO and I'm using it again to help this time. I use a basic digital thermometer, bought it from the supermarket, think it cost £4 or thereabouts. You need to take your temp at the same time every day before you do anything, including getting out of bed. I set my alarm early and keep the thermometer under my pillow. That way you get your correct temp as you wake up.

Hope that all makes sense. Good luck!

Hi, I have just started temping today so I can't help you on the experienced bit but I bought mine from https://www.sme-fertility.co.uk/ovulation-tests/digital-basal-body-thermometer.html and it came the next day by 1st class delivery

Good luck :)

You've got the gist. I got my basal thermo from Amazon, badymad I think, free delivery and it came the next day.

Fertilty Friend has charting tutorials.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->