Can any laying/sitting position harm baby?

Jcliff

Reaction score
I know Im probably just being paranoid, but sometimes Im hurting baby or cutting off some type of circulation. I like to sit on my couch with my legs curled up and my belly kind of curls up too. I sometimes feel like Im doing some type of harm. Also Im always paranoid Im going to lay on an arm or leg and break something. Im sorry. First mom paranoia over here. :blush:

Baby sure lets me know if she is feeling squashed or uncomfortable by booting me in the ribs lol...I was sitting on my gym ball loading the washing machine and bent to pick up a sock off the floor, my ribs were sore for ages after it was as if she had poked me saying dont do that again :rofl:

There is lots of padding and protection around baby though so try not to worry, if your comfy, the chances are baby is too :)

I worry about this too.

I worry that I am going to bend over and snap her spine in two :dohh:

The worries of a FTM!

Sometimes when I am laying on my left side in bed at night baby pokes, lol, her head in down and on the left side, while her feet are more so up towads my right side upwards. Then I feel bad that I squished her ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->