Can any1 tell me

lost-mum

Reaction score
Ok so my last period ended
21/4
My cycle is usually 28-30 days we have been doing the deed nearly every day i don`t chart so i don`t know when i was supposed to ovulate.
can anyone tell me when i should test or if i can test?

Not yet - the first day of my last period was 17th April and I have about 4 days left til testing I think. You can test on the day your next period is due.

xx

some youu can test like 4 dayys before your next period is due, but im NTNP and have really irregular periods but i wont test till well after my period is due....

if i had your period i would test when im few days later to make suure (if you can wait that long) but the girls who are temping charting etc would no best xxx

Agreed, the longer you can hold out the better. My first child was a complete accident (and most welcome shock) but I was 6/7 weeks pregnant when the test was done and you could barely see the line. So my advice would be wait and see if you miss your period. Now, if only I could follow my own advice...
:dust:

I think you could start testing with FRER on the 19th-20th and later :) thats if your impatient like me but if you can hold off then test when ur period is due

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->