Can Anybody Help With This Situation Please

BabyDream2011

Reaction score
Hello,,

I just wanted to ask for some help and advice,, first some info on my menstrual status. My cycles are very regular down to the day with brown spotting starting on day 21, my last cycle started on the 22nd of november so i was expecting my next cycle on the 13th of this month.

I had my positive OPK on the 7th of this month which would be CD15, i aways ov this late and always get my brown spotting at CD21 as usual, anyway i never got my usual brown spotting, i have been getting really dark OPKs for the past 6 days (no idea why) i have been testing every morning since my due on date with 10miu cheepys but all BFNs, i had really bad cramps at 9dpo like menstrual cramps but a little bit stronger, which lasted all night but only to the right side with 1 sharp stab pain below my pubic bone, i thought yup this is my period coming so i put a liner on and went to bed ready for morning,, only when I woke up there was no blood and the cramps have gone *confused*

Basically i have no idea what is going on and would like to no if anybody has any ideas, sorry if i am spamming or anything and if this post is in the wrong place please feel free to move it around :D xx

so your af didnt come right no spotting or nothing? i think you should take a first response test or something like frer.

Okay, so let me write this down so i have it straight in my head...

CD1 - 22nd Nov
CD15 - + OPK
CD16 - poss O date based on + OPK
CD17 - poss O date based on + OPK
CD18
CD19
CD20 - +OPK
CD21 - +OPK (expected spotting)
CD22 - +OPK
CD23 - +OPK
CD24 - +OPK
CD25 - +OPK (cramps, approx 9DPO)
CD26 - today (9/10dpo)

Okay, do you have your cycles at 21 days long in your mind, because that's what i'm getting from your post? I would say that your cycle starts CD1 on the first day of full, red flow, not spotting.

From what i can gather you are only about 9 or 10dpo based on your first positive OPK, so it's pretty normal that you would have been getting BFN's up until now. You may well be pregnant though, so i would suggest getting a better test like an FRER as pp suggested and testing in the morning when you're about 10/11dpo. That's still early though, so don't be disappointed if it's not positive. :)

Good luck!!

ETA: your continuing +OPK's are confusing. Usually you wouldn't get a +OPK until you would get a +HPT when using them to detect pregnancy. Maybe you're just O'ing late. Any stress in your life at the moment which could be affecting O?

Thankyou for the responses :)

Duejan2012 - Yup no period no spotting or blood and i plan to get a early (good) test thursday if my period is still a no show :) x

sausages - I dont have full red periods every cycle i have been to the gyne due to this reason and she says everythings fine inside and from my bloods all my hormone levels were nomal. I am not suffering from any stress lately but i have been a total cow with the OH,, :(

I have edited as i save all my OPK info on my phone calender
Dates are in blue, changes are in red :) (sorry)

CD15 - + OPK 7/12
CD16 - poss O date based on + OPK 8/12
CD17 - poss O date based on + OPK 9/12
CD18 - +OPK 10/12
CD19 - +OKP 11/12
CD20 - +OPK 12/12
CD21 - Neg OPK (expected spotting + no spotting) 13/12
CD22 - +OPK 14/12
CD23 - +OPK 15/12
CD24 - +OPK (cramps, approx 9DPO) 16/12
CD25 - +OPK 17/12
CD26 - +OPK Again 18/12

Had another BFN this morning with 10miu IC (but did have a strange shadow line before time limit) and a 20miu BFN Pound shop test lol xx

ETA - Thats what i was thinking about the OPKs and the HCG thats why i had to ask i am soo confused right now i just want this BFP so badly or my period so i can start a new cycle xx

EDIT - OMG just went to the toilet when i wiped i had my first ever EWCM could this be a good sign or is this ovulation :o wheres my OH when I need him Arggghh lol xx

This might sounds like a silly question, but if you don't know... How positive are your OPK's? If you're using the cheapie strips it can be really hard to tell, but the test line is supposed to be as dark or darker than the control. If it's lighter, even a little it's not positive.

EWCM is always a good sign for O. Get on that man!!!! :)

New Update

So after sein this EWCM on the toilet paper i did a closer inspection and found alot more inside my um "flower" (sorry tmi) lol anyway i decided to pee in a pot and do my last 10miu IC test and an OPK and as i expected i got a strong OPK and i think i got a FAINT FAINT BFP within 3 mins, i started crying (lightly) and done another test but this was 20miu and red neg so either my levels arnt high enough to get a poss on a 20miu test or my mind is playin tricks (which i dont think it is as i am looking at the test as i write and there is a nice shadow to it,, supose we will see tomoz morning with FMU with the last 20miu test xxxx wish me luck and loads of baby dust to everybody xxxx :dust:

good luck!!!!! YOu should post a pic so we can see too give our imput lol aww im wishing a bfp for you!

This might sounds like a silly question, but if you don't know... How positive are your OPK's? If you're using the cheapie strips it can be really hard to tell, but the test line is supposed to be as dark or darker than the control. If it's lighter, even a little it's not positive.

EWCM is always a good sign for O. Get on that man!!!! :)

No its a good question lol and yes they are darker then the control line so defo positives :)

And yeah ive heard that about EWCM but ive never experienced it before, this cycle has been the only one with EWCM since november 2011 :wacko:

Thanks for replying people,, I have decided against testing until tomorrow morning now as im too scared incase i get a BFN :( but my nipples are still sore lol xx

To be sure on any kind of tests like that if I know I am a week late. I get my FMU and grab a CBE digital test. I know those tests aren't too cheap but if you are usually like clockwork and are a week late safe bet in my book anyhow . So that way I am not trying to analyse lines and crap. I just like being able to see the words myself, GL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->