Can anyone else see this...

Were you tracking ovulation? That is super early for a 2-3, maybe it’s twins lol. But I know your ovulation can be screwed up after having a baby so maybe you’re farther along than you think. Could be a girl too!

I had started tracking ovulation again, yes. I’m 100% sure when I ovulated as I was using OPKs and temping in case we decided to avoid that time. I also wanted to use Cyclogest again as my lp seemed extremely short before, which I know was a probably down to things evening back out again, but also my anxiety went through the roof and progesterone seemed to help me before. I was thinking perhaps a girl too :) with DD I remember I had really dark lines and a 3+ right away, but how I felt then is pretty similar to now too. I started testing because I felt off, and now I feel pretty horrible! I had to go back to bed the other day for a couple of hours because I felt so dizzy, light-headed and sick.

I just did a FRRR which I read is between 50-100miu and the line is really dark

My girls hcg was higher than my sons don't know if it's coincidental but congratulations!!!

It's been so long since they've allowed digit with weeks here I'm unable to recall when mine changed.
A nice dark line sounds fantastic though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->