Can anyone else see this...

Thanks everyone :D

I just compared my 11 dpo test with Castiel to today's 11 dpo test. Today’s is the bottom test

23E0B644-3E81-4ADD-A5A7-9E90AD0E9A29.jpeg

Congrats! Are you going to give a try at tandem feeding? My second and third are about the same age gap as yours will be, they're pretty close now as young children (I'm sure it'll change when they're a bit older). They tandem fed well into my fourth pregnancy.

So exciting :D

Yes it’s another boy :p Can’t say I wasn’t hoping for a girl, but I’ve had time to come around to the idea and I’m so happy Elias will have a brother to play with :)
Perhaps the third?

Congrats! Are you going to give a try at tandem feeding? My second and third are about the same age gap as yours will be, they're pretty close now as young children (I'm sure it'll change when they're a bit older). They tandem fed well into my fourth pregnancy.

So exciting :D
Yes, I intent to continue breastfeeding Castiel (providing he doesn’t keep sinking his new teeth into me lol!) and will definitely be breastfeeding this one too. I LOVE breastfeeding <3

yaay, if you're on fb there are some lovely tandem feeding groups if you're interested. Going to be so exciting! Yeah my seven month old has her first two teeth, luckily she only bites my shoulder and not my nip :haha:

I shall have a look for that group :D
Oh you’re lucky then! Castiel decided to first try out his bottom two teeth... then he cut his top two pretty soon after and thought it was only fair to try those out too. He also likes to pinch me whilst feeding. I recall my mother saying my brother did the same to her

My others were twiddlers, always pinching and grabbing while they fed, not sure about this one yet, she's still showing her personality, but she's definitely distracted easily which is typical.

Yeah I have to feed away from anything like playing children or TV otherwise he turns his head and tries to take my nipples with him

Perhaps the third?

I would love that, but I’m also afraid of having 3 crazy boys :haha: Don’t think I can handle more than 3, DH would just go forever. I’m like well once you can start popping them out then we can have as many as you want ;)

Sander, lol I can see your point haha we have four boys here and not only are they completely crackers, they also tend to smell more than girls.

Busytulip it really does hurt, doesn’t it! I honestly thought he was going to rip it off one time too.

I have to ask - 13 dpo today and I have a 2-3 on a digi. Is that normal? I haven’t had one that early before. I had a 3+ with DD at what I believed to be pretty early but I hadn’t had a PP cycle so I cant be sure. With Castiel I was 16 dpo. When did anyone else who used a digi see a 2-3? My husband is busying himself with ‘evidence’ I’m growing a football team in there haha

Congratulations! 2-3 is fine, it means 2-3 weeks since conception and you're only 13 days! I had 1-2 at 14dpo and have a healthy 7yo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->