Can anyone give me advice on how to lose 5 stone....

tilly-maggie

Reaction score
:wacko:

As from the 1st of november i have decided i need to lose 5 stone, can anyone give me advice on what diet to choose and what is the easiest. I have done WW before and lost a stone but gave up :wacko: Also has anyone lost 5 stone before or am i setting myself too high??
Any advice would be appreciated :flower:

i made that same decision in jan.....im now 6 stones exactally down....never thought i would do it :happydance: motivation still very high :thumbup: i still have a lot more to loose though :wacko: i am counting calories & healthy eating and walking. good luck its very achevable if your mind is set on it x

i made that same decision in jan.....im now 6 stones exactally down....never thought i would do it :happydance: motivation still very high :thumbup: i still have a lot more to loose though :wacko: i am counting calories & healthy eating and walking. good luck its very achevable if your mind is set on it x

this is what I did ................I lost 2 1/2 stones

losing 1-2lb per week is a sensible rate which is achievable , cutting out rubbish, 3 healthy meals, snack on fruit, plenty of exercise

reward yourself for goals ie a stone loss (treats not food!!)

fad diets and very low caloried diets aren't healthy and don't teach you long term good eating habits

good luck
x

Yep, it really is simple when you think about it, change your lifestyle, plenty of fruit & veg, exercise, water, simple changes that last a lifetime :)
well done on 2.5 stones! :D

Ive lost 4.5st so far this year.

Big chunk of it was from cutting out bad stuff, drinking more, caloire counting & exercising.

Yep, it really is simple when you think about it, change your lifestyle, plenty of fruit & veg, exercise, water, simple changes that last a lifetime :)
well done on 2.5 stones! :D

thanks!
well done on your six! :happydance:

xxx

Wow, well done all of you for losing all the weight, it seems like calorie counting is the best??:flower:

I started WW in January and have lost 76 pounds. I think as the others have said it really is about making a lifestyle change. You have to decide that you really want this and that you are willing to make major changes to your life to achieve it.

I eat healthier, buy more whole grain products (pasta, breads etc.), less red meats, more veg, smaller portion sizes etc.

I don't believe in denying myself completely though. I have a cheat day weekly where I eat what I want (within reason) so that I don't feel deprived. For me, if I was to strict or deprived myself completely I don't think I could stick it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->