can anyone give me advice on ovarian cycts please

smurff

Mummy to Emily and Harry
Reaction score
Hi everyone i really need some help and advice, i gave birth 8 weeks ago and i still havent had a period (bottle feeding not breast) apart from a tiny bit of blood on the toilet paper about a week ago, anyway in the last week ive been getting really weird feelings in my lower abdoman and where my ovaries are i think, it doesnt last long and its not constent and not extreamly painful its just uncomfortable, its lasts about 10/15 secs and it sometimes comes in waves and goes across to the other side or stays on one side and is a more sharper pain, i also get a sharp sometimes pulling pain going from my groin to my belly button,sometimes it feels like someone is pulling my belly button down. I am sorry if this next bit is tmi but my wee has been smelling kinda funny and sometimes when i walk it feels like there is a lump of jelly inside me and its right on the edge waiting to come out, i seem to be getting more discharge aswell and thats genually white or clear, sometimes it appears a light brown on my liner but im not sure if thats just a leaking bladder and its turning that colour when it soaks into pad. Im really worried what these symptoms are, i had explained some to the doc but she didnt say anything, going back monday to tell her about the pain though. Is there anyone who has anything like this

Hi everyone i really need some help and advice, i gave birth 8 weeks ago and i still havent had a period (bottle feeding not breast) apart from a tiny bit of blood on the toilet paper about a week ago, anyway in the last week ive been getting really weird feelings in my lower abdoman and where my ovaries are i think, it doesnt last long and its not constent and not extreamly painful its just uncomfortable, its lasts about 10/15 secs and it sometimes comes in waves and goes across to the other side or stays on one side and is a more sharper pain, i also get a sharp sometimes pulling pain going from my groin to my belly button,sometimes it feels like someone is pulling my belly button down. I am sorry if this next bit is tmi but my wee has been smelling kinda funny and sometimes when i walk it feels like there is a lump of jelly inside me and its right on the edge waiting to come out, i seem to be getting more discharge aswell and thats genually white or clear, sometimes it appears a light brown on my liner but im not sure if thats just a leaking bladder and its turning that colour when it soaks into pad. Im really worried what these symptoms are, i had explained some to the doc but she didnt say anything, going back monday to tell her about the pain though. Is there anyone who has anything like this

I am not dealing with this, however I have experience in both ovarian cysts and kidney stones which it sounds like you may have as you describe the pain going from you belly button to your groin. That's how I felt when I had a kidney stone pushing through. Do you have pain when you pee? What does your pee smell like? It could be that the stone is stuck at the opening to your bladder hole, and that's causing the brownish discharge (old blood). I am, of course, not a doctor but advise you to check with yours ASAP just to make sure it's nothing serious. Tell her you want an ultrasound as that will show if you have an ovarian cyst AS WELL AS if you've got any kidney stones. Sorry if this is no help, but I hope you feel better soon.

Could be an infection. My fire d had cysts and she was terribly ill for a long time. Very painful. She had them removed in the end.

I would say an infection over cysts. But my periods were hell for ages after I gave birth. The pain was so bad I'd nearly pass out. Could also be ovulation pains.

Try not to worry, ring your drs tomorrow and get a urine dip test done to check for infection. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->