can anyone help? late ovulation?.. I dont even know.

babywave

Reaction score
So.. my cycles are usually about 26 days...my last period was august 9th.. I have not been temping or doing OPKS or anything so I dont really know when i ovulated ..I had mid-cycle spotting.. just one wipe and a pinkish color (TMI) at first i thought it was implantation being as it was 7 days after I thought i ovulated.. well here it is, and im like a week later than normal..took a test 2 days ago and it was BFN..I have been spotting a TINY bit of brown blood for the last two days so i was thinking it was AF but its completely stopped.. do you think there is a way that pink spotting i had was ovulation spotting and thats why i havent started yet??...Im sort of new to all of this..Im trying hard to give this TTC stuff to God, but man its hard when you want something so bad! Im going to start temping this month so I will know if and when im ovulating... My question is, to sum it up, do you think I randomly ovulated late and im in the TWW or something?? any help is very much appreciated!
:shrug:

Without temping or opks its no way to know whether it was or not, sadly your just going to have to wait it out, i would say wait a few more days and test again the brown spotting may be implantation bleeding x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->