Can anyone help me please

Vjb1984

Reaction score
I am due on my period any day now, i have tested today but was negative:( the last couple of weeks i have experience shooting pains in boobs and lower abdomen and have no started to get some pale yellow cm(seems to be increasing slightly). Is anyone able to tell me if they experience this before positive test please????

I have not hun, but if you're up for it, get a blood test done from your Dr. Minus the CM, those other symptoms can happen with AF too. Its part of the reason early symptom spotting can get so frustrating.

Good luck :dust:

Thank you for reply. When I'm due on af i always get spotting few days leading up and period pains are painful although ive had period pains but lasting seconds and very very mild.

I'm on month 3 trying, currently 11-12 dpo - I have had sharp pains in my bum/abdomen since last week but doesn't feel like period cramps. I'm BFN just now but keeping everything crossed.

Really hope it's a good sign for you!
:dust:

Thank you, same to you too:) i keep getting pale yellow cm when i don't normally run up to period so but confused as to what's going on in tummy lol

Thank you, same to you too:) i keep getting pale yellow cm when i don't normally run up to period so but confused as to what's going on in tummy lol
Fingers crossed for you!! I got a very faint line on test today so just waiting to retest tomorrow! Feeling so nauseous and got some white cm but I’m so nervous it’s a mistake - the line is barely there so I’m just so worried - I’m crazy excited but trying so hard not to!

TCC is such hard work! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->