Can anyone help me stay sane?

princess31

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I think I'm going mad! I've been ttc for 4 months now. I had period type pains 4 days ago nothing has happened the :witch: was due yesterday (I am usually regular). I am anxious everytime I go to the loo and can't sleep. I just want to know if I am be pregnant. I daren't test in case it's too early or I don't get the result I want! Why is this so hard?

xxx

If AF is late you'll probably get a positive if you are :). I'd test!

If you are late then I'd say test too.

Have you just come off BCP? That can affect your cycles, apparently even a few months after coming off it. Have you been temping or anything? Have any idea when you might have o'ed? If you o'ed later than you thought you could not be late for AF yet...

But test! Hope you get your BCP!

test! test! test!

good luck sweetie xxxxx

since AF is late I would go ahead and test!!

Thanks but is it not too early to test? I just know if as soon as I test the :witch: will come!!!

I came off the pill in July and was regular straight away. I ovulated possibly 16/17 days ago, that's just a rough guess though as I don't chart it. However I do notice the change in CM when I ovulate.

Eeek, I'm excited but trying to prepare myself for disappointment at the same time.

Ooohh it sounds like AF could be a couple of days late, if your normally quite regular, I'd say test test test. :dust:

Well at least tomorrow with FMU, good luck, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

The frustrating thing is I could really do with a nice glass of wine to help me relax but that's out of the question! I'll have a nice bath and fish and chips instead.

I understand your frustration! AF was 5 days late on me before I finally got my BFP! Even if you do test and get a negative remember that as long as AF doesn't show you are still in the game!

i would test as you are late
fingers crossed
hope you get your bfp xxx

Test Test Test!!
If you're late you're late. And hopefully for a good cause!!!:crib:
I had AF symptoms until I was 3 months along. With that constant feeling that the:witch:would show her ungly head at any moment!
Test!!!

ooooooooooooo. Sounds VERY promising. I'd have definetely tested by now, but well done for being so patient. Your in a good position to get an accurate result if you are passed your af date.

Really hope its a BFP. Best of Luck.

xx

good luck (i would have tested by now im a poas addict)!

hi my names hayley and i got married is sept and came of the pill. ive had 45 days cycles since and went to docs on thurs, he wants to do some blood test, now im really worried something is wrong...anyone else experienced this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->