Can anyone help?

tomo69

Reaction score
Hi
Really confused at the minute and was hoping someone could help? Ok started my period 4th november normal length fine then was a week late to start the next got all excited but all neg tests finally got a 'period' 4th Dec but was very short for me 3 days and very light. Convinced myself this might be decidual bleed maybe due to my short cycles etc so tested about a week after that neg. So I thought fine it must be my period ok on to the next cycle. But now I'm spotting started 21st only tiny amount. Going from 4th Dec date this should be 2dpo for me, however if I take from when I should have started my period (if hadn't been a week late) this would be roughly the time I would of started. Does this my cycles are all cocked up for 2 cycles. Has this happened to anyone esle? I was temping, really will have to start again, but thought I'd have a break try and not take things seriously and chill out and I was always reagular every month. Any help would be appreciated thanks

Sounds to me like your cycles have just gotten a bit messed up. Tends to happen as soon as you start ttc :) I would ignore the spotting and count cycle day 1 as they first day of actual blood. Good luck.

Thanks Lexi We've been trying for over a year now so not exactly new to ttc since coming of the pill last year my periods have been very regular so just seemed strange a week late. But its the spotting now thats really confused me just don't know whats going on. Oh well just got to be patient and see what happens I hate waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->